Well done bro how she smells etc can you please Finnish this up with a smoke/strain report also got you updated
Thanks mate :cheers: we'll see about smoke report , I'm hopeless at discerning different smells and flavours, but I'll give it a go :pass:

The taller of the two smells exactly like a summer fruits solero ice cream lol! Sorry for the non uk peeps but i dont what else to compare the smell to other than that because it does smell exactly like it!!

Oh Yum............:drool:...That would do me......:headbang:

Their fugly younger sister...

Well...we know Who ate all the Pies....:pie:..the other two.....:pass:..Big difference huh..?

True.....very true...:rofl:......plenty big buffet 'o' buds on display in the comp here too.......well done to all...

.........especially me

Final Update - Week 10 - Zamnesia G.S.C. Only

I have decided to chop my Zamnesia "Girl Scout Cookies" today, she could go another week, but I need the space for some other "Battle Monsters" currently outgrowing my tent.

(The Week 10 update for the other Battle Plants will be updated/posted separately.)

Tag @archie gemmill - General Battle
Tag @St. Tom - Zamnesia Battle

Zamnesia Girl Scout Cookies Plant 1, Final Photographs for both the "General Battle" contestant & also my "Zamnesia Battle" contestant.

Standing 45" tall, from soil to top of highest bud.
Day 65

Day 65 Plant 1 Final.jpg

Day 65 Plant 1 pot.jpg

Day 65 Plant 1 Bud.jpg

:pass:

Final Update - Week 10 - Zamnesia G.S.C. Only

I have decided to chop my Zamnesia "Girl Scout Cookies" today, she could go another week, but I need the space for some other "Battle Monsters" currently outgrowing my tent.

(The Week 10 update for the other Battle Plants will be updated/posted separately.)

Tag @archie gemmill - General Battle
Tag @St. Tom - Zamnesia Battle

Zamnesia Girl Scout Cookies Plant 1, Final Photographs for both the "General Battle" contestant & also my "Zamnesia Battle" contestant.

Standing 45" tall, from soil to top of highest bud.
Day 65

View attachment 1041136

View attachment 1041135

View attachment 1041137

such a great job pal ive updated your posts and threadmarks with your harvest pic :slap:

@Ripper @Mossy @Admin

Where do we find the "Code" to include in the final photo ?

I plan to chop my Zamnesia GSC Battle plant today, if I can.

She is the smallest of my plants, could go another week, but needs to come down as I need the space.

Buds are like rocks, and sticky, under the microscope trics are cloudy turning amber.

Day 65

View attachment 1041063

Quick response appreciated.

Looks like mossy gave you a way to go.

Back