Your right they are donkey cocks

2019-04-07-02-48-23-354973226.jpeg

Morning all, is it possible to turn a yellow plant red with too much bloom? That's how my freaky deaky Blueberry Shortcake is going. It's supposedly Blueberry OG x Wedding Cake, maybe the Cherry Pie from Wedding Cake?

img_20190407_095659-jpg.1041007

Seedstockers Battle
Candy Dawg Auto
Day 72 Harvest Day

She's been a joy and pretty easy to grow, even for a novice like me :crying:
Grown in 3 gal fabric pot with coco and perlite, using GHE trio under 250w mh/hps :toke:
View attachment 1039429
@Bailey :pass:
Well done bro how she smells etc can you please Finnish this up with a smoke/strain report also got you updated

@Ripper @Mossy @Admin

Where do we find the "Code" to include in the final photo ?

I plan to chop my Zamnesia GSC Battle plant today, if I can.

She is the smallest of my plants, could go another week, but needs to come down as I need the space.

Buds are like rocks, and sticky, under the microscope trics are cloudy turning amber.

Day 65

Day 65 Plant 1.jpg

Quick response appreciated.
:pass:

@Ripper @Mossy @Admin

Where do we find the "Code" to include in the final photo ?

I plan to chop my Zamnesia GSC Battle plant today, if I can.

She is the smallest of my plants, could go another week, but needs to come down as I need the space.

Buds are like rocks, and sticky, under the microscope trics are cloudy turning amber.

Day 65

View attachment 1041063

Quick response appreciated.
:pass:

Could the various finish codes be issued as a post containg all battle codes for the various battles including the ones classed as independent at the beginning of thread or have it thread marked for reference:toke:

This question is going to be repeated frequently I am sure:thumbsup:

Anvil, by Mandalorian genetics. Our member @FullDuplex created this one! Beans are for sale, dc seed exchange and Oregon elite seeds. They sell out fast

Thanks, just checked and sold out! Didnt know that they are regular autos, so might get a Male out of these? Not looking to breed but would love to get female out of it if I do decide to buy any.

Back