I must of gotten the green pheno cause mines dont have that color. Mines is green, no berry smell either:shrug:

Yeah, GB2 doesn't have the purple ting either. There clearly are two different phenos going. I heard the cured taste and effect is virtually the same though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

She is stacking beautifully. Those buds are outstanding.
:smoking: feeding every other day now. Throwing a bunch of stuff in a brew and this one just eats it up. Using Aurora roots dry food bloom, grow, seabird guano, insect frass, recharge . Not a burnt tip yet.

:smoking: feeding every other day now. Throwing a bunch of stuff in a brew and this one just eats it up. Using Aurora roots dry food bloom, grow, seabird guano, insect frass, recharge . Not a burnt tip yet.

Dudeski brotha. I threw the kitchen sink at mine. 1800 PPM over 30 gallons. I was amazed she could take it, she was drinking several gallons a day. ALF is a beast! I ran a two rez setup and both plants ate it up. I wore out my back carrying in new water and ran out of nutes in the middle. lol.

Need to liven things up

View attachment 1040814 View attachment 1040818 View attachment 1040819 View attachment 1040820
Anvil, Mandalorian genetics and I am barely able to get enough food in her

Last I heard dudesk staff members are to be handicapped in battles by only being able to submit black and white photo for final entry @Mossy ain't that right :rofl:

DSCF2226_1.jpg
DSCF2223_1.jpg
DSCF2218_1.jpg
DSCF2220_1.jpg

Dudeski brotha. I threw the kitchen sink at mine. 1800 PPM over 30 gallons. I was amazed she could take it, she was drinking several gallons a day. ALF is a beast! I ran a two rez setup and both plants ate it up. I wore out my back carrying in new water and ran out of nutes in the middle. lol.
Just wish I would have started earlier, these are some beasts. Smell is funny, aroma is stanky, bo, rank. But squeeze the bud and it totally changed.

Back