Why? Your pics look ok on my phone:shrug:
I hear that, the pic looks okay like you say, but it's a big difference in looks from my phone to the upload. On my phone you can that its damn near top shelf grade, with Extreme frost. And I can't even see any frost after upload. Where the real pic is detailed and purely covered.

@woody I've been having trouble uploading pics, but it's because of my slow internet!
Berry Bomb

IMG_20190404_234816.jpg
IMG_20190404_234816.jpg

@DABaracuss here is Sags NLBG that got stunted and burned way early on, then pollinated its cola out of pure Spite bc of the mistake. Lol
I went ahead and chopped that cola off so bottoms can swell correctly, it was mature.
It's got a old early 2000s "50 bud" smell that I haven't smelled in years it was pretty surprising when that smell.came back and memories rushed in. Haha
Not gonna be a yielder, but got 2 started for outdoor alredy.
20190405_143857.jpg

20190405_143955.jpg

Does anyone else's pictures lose major quality after you upload them?, I've noticed it does myn everytime on this site... can't stand that.
I haven't noticed this, but I have had problems uploading pictures in general. First off I have to reduce the resolution of every picture I upload or I get and error message, second it takes almost a minute to upload every picture. They get to 100% uploaded in a couple of seconds, and then sit at 100% for a good 45 seconds before 1 picture finally finishes and moves on to the next. This wasn't a problem I used to have and definitely makes me post much less. Anyone else have the same issue?

I haven't noticed this, but I have had problems uploading pictures in general. First off I have to reduce the resolution of every picture I upload or I get and error message, second it takes almost a minute to upload every picture. They get to 100% uploaded in a couple of seconds, and then sit at 100% for a good 45 seconds before 1 picture finally finishes and moves on to the next. This wasn't a problem I used to have and definitely makes me post much less. Anyone else have the same issue?

Yes, the past few weeks. Every time I upload on my phone it does that. Get to 100% and sit there.

Back