Does anyone else's pictures lose major quality after you upload them?, I've noticed it does myn everytime on this site... can't stand that.

The site automatically resizes images as an optimization feature. Some image files get pretty intense in size with some of these cameras and smart phones; it's a way to keep pages loading smoothly (for everyone.) We haven't touched the resolution/image size in awhile though; it's on the books to look at raising up the file size/resolution a bit.

@archie gemmill
Week 10 update
Terrestrial Bean Co. Triangle Dragons

Feeding every other day.

image.jpeg

All these plants that are on the home straight already have me sooo jealous lol!!
Well done everyone, some really nice jobs been done here ✌✌

The site automatically resizes images as an optimization feature. Some image files get pretty intense in size with some of these cameras and smart phones; it's a way to keep pages loading smoothly (for everyone.) We haven't touched the resolution/image size in awhile though; it's on the books to look at raising up the file size/resolution a bit.
That be good especially when we're in the outdoor battle and its live cola, dry cola pics. Bc that pic I posted of that bud earlier is completely covered in frost on the phone, and same deal last season on my outdoor humble pie and BB auto they looked awesome, and on here they never do justice really.

Back