So how is the final picture going to work before harvest? Is it just our last update before we chop or do we take a special one for the poll? Next Monday will prob be my final update as I'll most likely chop the following weekend.

Final pictures will include the full pot and plant. On the pot will be a 3x5 card or piece of paper with the growers name finish date and a specialized password that will be given by @Ripper just prior to the grower taking final pictures.

@woody Cherry Bomb Update.
Bomb Seeds 3302019.jpg

Week 9 - Day 61 @Need4Weed

Autoseeds Girl Scout Cookies

Went away for a few days and came back to what I think is a P deficiency. Got some advice from @MedCzech (much appreciated) and bought some bio pk, arrived today and top fed 2ml in 1.5l water. Hopefully that helps her along.

IMG_20190402_113218.jpg
IMG_20190402_113219.jpg

Airdome has developed really nice roots! It's the same all around the pot.
IMG_20190402_113225.jpg

Cheers
Qb

@St. Tom
Zamnesia Critical cheese.

Week 9??
Some quick shots before I hit the road.

Man, this girl is really out doing herself. I cant get over the fact that I really screwed up when she was young, though she was going to be stunted but, she she has bounced back so well. I have noticed she does not like alot of feeding. Also, she does not like being close to the Autocobs. Keeping lights about 1 foot higher than the other lights .

I think shes gonnna be a 100+ day plant.

DSC_4899.jpg
DSC_4900.jpg

Back