I do in the dinafem section for this one and 2 others i just put to flower. If you are on tapatal and click on my name you should be able to see posts made by me . Can find it that way . Not sure how to link lol

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Thanks brother. Do you have anything entered into any battles?

Mephisto Grow Battle I have a Sam’s Crack but no other Battles ..... Just this one Battle is wearing OldBoy out, I tell ya that bro ....here’s a link to lastest postings .....

Thought I was looking at 12oz harvest but she is starting to swell so I suspect harvest will be in excess of 500 gram, cured ... she is a Monster- Think i went little overboard on Container Size as Sam is in a 60 quart container with 54 quarts of soil and then top dressings and mulch .... It’s a living soil grow.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sams-crack-monster-buds-forming-living-soil.70062/page-21

Peace,
OB

I do in the dinafem section for this one and 2 others i just put to flower. If you are on tapatal and click on my name you should be able to see posts made by me . Can find it that way . Not sure how to link lol

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

I can find my way to dinafem , cheers pal :toke:

:toke: @Mossy

You not buying into the almond flour :coffee:

Great ideas ,,, I ain't that worried and I like to find things out ,, all ways with things that are cheap but natural

I’m not even worried, why worry - be happy ....

Calcitic Lime is the best source available.... Dolominte, not a favorite of mine but lots of folks use ....

What’s important is we balance the calicum to magnesium and phosphate ratios!

Peace,
OB

"Just a Photo Call"
&

[HASHTAG]#showusyourbud[/HASHTAG]

:amazon: "Battle Cry" :amazon:

While I was "tending the tent" today, I snapped a few more close-ups of some buds that are situated "mid height" on the plants

Bomb Seeds "THC BOMB"
Day 59 A.jpg

Zamnesia "Girl Scout Cookies"
Day 59 Plant 2 Bud c.jpg

Day 59 Plant 2 Bud B.jpg

Even the Lower Bud Sites are starting to Frost Up
Day 59 Plant 2 Bud.jpg

Weekly Update will follow (maybe tomorrow)...

:tang:

:pass:

Mephisto Grow Battle I have a Sam’s Crack but no other Battles ..... Just this one Battle is wearing OldBoy out, I tell ya that bro ....here’s a link to lastest postings .....

Thought I was looking at 12oz harvest but she is starting to swell so I suspect harvest will be in excess of 500 gram, cured ... she is a Monster- Think i went little overboard on Container Size as Sam is in a 60 quart container with 54 quarts of soil and then top dressings and mulch .... It’s a living soil grow.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sams-crack-monster-buds-forming-living-soil.70062/page-21

Peace,
OB

Dam,,, thats solid ,,, 100 quarts 25,gallon about 80ltr , Dam ,,, :smoking:

:d5:

:toke:

Back