"Just a Photo Call"
&

[HASHTAG]#showusyourbud[/HASHTAG]

:amazon: "Battle Cry" :amazon:

While I was "tending the tent" today, I snapped a few more close-ups of some buds that are situated "mid height" on the plants

Bomb Seeds "THC BOMB"
View attachment 1037958

Zamnesia "Girl Scout Cookies"
View attachment 1037959

View attachment 1037961

Even the Lower Bud Sites are starting to Frost Up
View attachment 1037962

Weekly Update will follow (maybe tomorrow)...

:tang:

:pass:

I allready smoking her :smokeit:
IMAG1542.jpg

Has anyone ever seen a plant like this? This thing is 100% sativa its beyond out of control it looks like chaos but thats actually organized for that plant. I had to tie her to sticks bc shes so sticky its a jungle in there where you cant find where one limb begins or another ends. It looks like its gonna be a trimming nightmare.
20190331_171803.jpg
20190331_171716.jpg

@archie gemmill Week 9 update, BerryBlue 10 weeks old today, looking good for a harvest in 2 weeks, trichomes about half cloudy. She got a good haircut and is only getting plain ph water. Looks like I might actually get a decent harvest out of her for the size anyways.
week10.jpg

Has anyone ever seen a plant like this? This thing is 100% sativa its beyond out of control it looks like chaos but thats actually organized for that plant. I had to tie her to sticks bc shes so sticky its a jungle in there where you cant find where one limb begins or another ends. It looks like its gonna be a trimming nightmare.View attachment 1038021 View attachment 1038026
look up dr grinspoon is a whacky type weed.also austrailian bastard weed is a far out type to :coffee:
:pighug:

Has anyone ever seen a plant like this? This thing is 100% sativa its beyond out of control it looks like chaos but thats actually organized for that plant. I had to tie her to sticks bc shes so sticky its a jungle in there where you cant find where one limb begins or another ends. It looks like its gonna be a trimming nightmare.View attachment 1038021 View attachment 1038026
tyler can you get a pic without the purple please when your lights go off maybe im intrigued as i have never seen anything like her before and with the lights on you can't see much detail

Oh man... Looks like a popcorn bush or some grinspoon type shit on steroids.

Sisters - Bakery Seed Co Sour Lemon Tart

IMG_20190402_013146.jpg

Sisters - Bakery Seed Co Blueberry Shortcake

IMG_20190402_013119.jpg

Sisters - Mephisto Grapey Walter

IMG_20190402_013102.jpg

Keith (symmetrical) will be a stunner I'm sure

IMG_20190402_013017.jpg

IMG_20190402_012945.jpg

I had a little rearrange and upped the lights to 30", saw an almost immediate perk up of sickly BBS. Don't think she liked the corner!

Last edited:
So how is the final picture going to work before harvest? Is it just our last update before we chop or do we take a special one for the poll? Next Monday will prob be my final update as I'll most likely chop the following weekend.

Back