look at the spread on that baby!:d5:
Yea and that's with topping and cutting off alot of smaller growth early on. And my lights have alot of red in them to stop the vertical growth and stretching. I had to choose between the glue and her for my battle plant and I opted for the glue but I didn't expect the glue to take as long to flower so I'm double guessing myself wondering if I made the right choice now.

:coffee:

:headbang::headbang:

Thats an insane amount of bud sites. What's in the water over there?
Literally nothing in the water I have a RO system and use advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom ph perfect and all their additives and supplements. @Autoseeds.com genetics gets all the credit. Their autos always dwarf the other autos in my grow.

Yea and that's with topping and cutting off alot of smaller growth early on. And my lights have alot of red in them to stop the vertical growth and stretching. I had to choose between the glue and her for my battle plant and I opted for the glue but I didn't expect the glue to take as long to flower so I'm double guessing myself wondering if I made the right choice now.
probably the right choice, you the gardener there. The flowers dazzle in their #'s
pump her up!

Have you grown that before if so how is the smoke i really love super silver haze, and dehla haze would love somthing auto thats similar . Great job do u have a journal would love to see it go threw the changes now till harvest

@archie gemmill i believe week 7? Update terrestial bean company triangle dragon loving this lady. Thanks @GoAuto6 for having me on the team.
5992B691-62F2-42D2-BD8C-3E95099C398F.jpeg
5F421F35-4D0D-4BAC-89A7-C9DD41F0987E.jpeg

Last edited:
Back