Have you grown that before if so how is the smoke i really love super silver haze, and dehla haze would love somthing auto thats similar . Great job do u have a journal would love to see it go threw the changes now till harvest
Yeah this is my 4th or 5th lemon haze from them this ones a bit diffrent than the usual structure. The smoke is very elegant and the lemon taste is super strong. Very potent sativa high.Its called a super-auto bc it has very little rudialis in it so it goes a bit a longer than traditional autos but I like mine to go around 100 days it makes a big diffrence yield wise.

probably the right choice, you the gardener there. The flowers dazzle in their #'s
pump her up!
Shes a heavy feeder. I keep uping her dose and she keeps on eating it up. When she flowers im gonna feed her all she can handle and plump her up. Ive trained her since a seedling for 8-12 huge solid colas instead of many medium sized. Mostly for looks and to see how big I can get the buds. Ive done it before with my white cracks and forgotten cookies but not to the extent I have with this gorilla glue. I know how hearty and strong this strain is so thats why I chose it.

20190209_170227.jpg

Back