@TheMongol Week 7 DINAFEM BATTLE Update - (OG Kush)
@archie gemmill Week 7 GENERAL BATTLE Update - Dinafem OG Kush
Seem to have gotten my Calmg problem under control. Baby is coming along OK considering her near-death first couple of weeks. Loving the RainScience Grow Bag. Here she is from 4 angles:

57.OGK d.JPG
57.OGK c.JPG
57.OGK b.JPG
57.OGK a.JPG

@TheMongol Week 7 DINAFEM BATTLE Update - (OG Kush)
@archie gemmill Week 7 GENERAL BATTLE Update - Dinafem OG Kush
Seem to have gotten my Calmg problem under control. Baby is coming along OK considering her near-death first couple of weeks. Loving the RainScience Grow Bag. Here she is from 4 angles:

View attachment 1032482 View attachment 1032483 View attachment 1032484 View attachment 1032486

You and me buddy. We stunted the hell out of them this time around. Glad to see yours recovered too. Mine is starting to look nice now too. Good growing!

Good morning everyone. Crazy party huh? Feel sorry for the no shows! They gotta lot of catchin up to do lol. It was really cool, i seen alot of nice plants and believe it or not i never got a pm from mossy or hobbsie. Thank everyone for showing some nice girls.

Good morning everyone. Crazy party huh? Feel sorry for the no shows! They gotta lot of catchin up to do lol. It was really cool, i seen alot of nice plants and believe it or not i never got a pm from mossy or hobbsie. Thank everyone for showing some nice girls.

Hi pal :d5:,, it's strange we ain't getting into trouble anymore :rofl:

Hi pal :d5:,, it's strange we ain't getting into trouble anymore :rofl:

Older and wiser? Or just older and too tired to be bothered causing trouble :smoking:(That's where I am, I now just watch the people do the dumb shite I used to "Ohhhh boy, I know where this is going") :face::rofl:

Hi & welcome to the new members popping in here for the party, I look forward to joining the battle in the 2nd leg, this thread is hopping for sure!

Ya good morn was away doing some feeding and lil training here is one in a 2 liter just getting coming outta veg auto kush x dark devil or auto kush x auto blue cant remember trying somthing new with wraping the top two nodes trying keep them ad flat as pissible so sides catch up seem to be working
IMG_20190321_103249.jpg
IMG_20190321_104242.jpg
IMG_20190321_104259.jpg

Back