The best prescription comes straight from the garden :thumbsup:.
Toking is good for my ailments but tincture is the best :smoking:. It drastically reduces the amount I toke of a daytime as well. Nothing I've ever tried before nails pain like it, a real life changer for me :pass:

Edibles like tincture or plain straight rso takes too long to work for me and builds my tolerance to the point where I just get too lethargic. Gonna be trying rosin so we’ll see.

Nailing the pain still doesn’t make it go away completely. I don’t quite know your ailments but if it’s muscle or joint related, try working/ stretching the affected area. Might take months and months but it’ll be worth it. I feel so good that I’m contemplating to train for a pro fight! Not joking!

Edibles like tincture or plain straight rso takes too long to work for me and builds my tolerance to the point where I just get too lethargic. Gonna be trying rosin so we’ll see.

Nailing the pain still doesn’t make it go away completely. I don’t quite know your ailments but if it’s muscle or joint related, try working/ stretching the affected area. Might take months and months but it’ll be worth it. I feel so good that I’m contemplating to train for a pro fight! Not joking!

You are right. The things that always wrk are hiking, biking, swimming. Can't go wrong. And Yoga of course. Doing intensive yoga like Kundalini daily for a year can heal most anything.

A broken neck a little over a decade ago left me with some new metal parts and a lot of nerve damage. Absolutely right though mate a good stretching regime is critical in not seizing up and keeping the body feeling fresh and functional :thumbsup:

G'nite lads. Happy Spring! Go out and do it like rabbits!

proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

You are right. The things that always wrk are hiking, biking, swimming. Can't go wrong. And Yoga of course. Doing intensive yoga like Kundalini daily for a year can heal most anything.

Hey Rev...missed growing with ya and reporting to ya! Lol

I watched a few YouTube vids on stretches and they were good vids but that was it. I just felt more aware of my body to be honest. I needed something I can do indoors privately coz my method requires me to be heavily medicated (like 1g flower dose). So it ended up being me just doing random stuff in front of a mirror, daily.

If even that works, I cannot imagine the benefits of a real legit program.

A broken neck a little over a decade ago left me with some new metal parts and a lot of nerve damage. Absolutely right though mate a good stretching regime is critical in not seizing up and keeping the body feeling fresh and functional :thumbsup:

Do the stretching while heavily medicated was what I meant! Lol

Week 7, Day 40 Cheese @TheMongol

Not a lot changed this week, there was almost no vertical growth again in what I am sure is her last week of "stretch" (*sigh). She's sitting pretty at 8 inches. I changed her feed to GH transition to bloom. I tied her down and stretched her out a little to make the most out of her in flower.

111.jpg

Back