P1070847-03-01-01.jpeg

:smokeout: morning buddy! We going to be stoned proper by dark :pass:

I'm proper all the time bro! Easily vape 2-3g daily. My tolerance is pretty high that I can function very normally all day.

I vape that much mainly to relieve my muscle and joint pain. Initially, I thought the meds only provides relief and nothing more. Now, I'm convinced that not only does the anti inflammatory soothes the pain, if you combine with stretches and exercises, it will HEAL you!

I get better mobility as soon as I medicate. The pain is lesser and I can stretch better. This will be a golden time to do stretches and other related exercises. It works and despite creeping up to middle age, my physique is better than ever! Never felt healthier!

We’re talking bout changes like this....
bc46d02f6a0e59335c60583debcbc518.jpg

Not me obviously but it’s just like that!

I'm proper all the time bro! Easily vape 2-3g daily. My tolerance is pretty high that I can function very normally all day.

I vape that much mainly to relieve my muscle and joint pain. Initially, I thought the meds only provides relief and nothing more. Now, I'm convinced that not only does the anti inflammatory soothes the pain, if you combine with stretches and exercises, it will HEAL you!

I get better mobility as soon as I medicate. The pain is lesser and I can stretch better. This will be a golden time to do stretches and other related exercises. It works and despite creeping up to middle age, my physique is better than ever! Never felt healthier!

cannabis be
a healing
tree

Here I am talking bout my tolerance, when I just realised I posted in this thread! I thought it was the LS thread all this time!

Lol

Back