YO WHats GOOD AFN . I just got my PAX3 packed with Blood Dragon !
dsc_0567-jpg.1014292

Hey Rev...missed growing with ya and reporting to ya! Lol

I watched a few YouTube vids on stretches and they were good vids but that was it. I just felt more aware of my body to be honest. I needed something I can do indoors privately coz my method requires me to be heavily medicated (like 1g flower dose). So it ended up being me just doing random stuff in front of a mirror, daily.

If even that works, I cannot imagine the benefits of a real legit program.

If body awareness is a thing. Do this.

play this song in the dark, lay on your bed with eyes closed on your back, get comfortable. Breathe in slowly, until your belly lifts up, breathe all the way in. Pause for a bit. Breathe for a minute like this. Follow the breath into the belly with your awareness of how it moves in you. Then while keeping the same breath pattern, refocus on the music, follow the physical vibrations in your body, locate them, sense how the music moves through you literally. Breathe into those spots, exhale out the top of your head. Be aware of the alignment of organs, muscles, blood flow, and electrical signaling. Focus on this for the rest of the song.

If body awareness is a thing. Do this.

play this song in the dark, lay on your bed with eyes closed on your back, get comfortable. Breathe in slowly, until your belly lifts up, breathe all the way in. Pause for a bit. Breathe for a minute like this. Follow the breath into the belly with your awareness of how it moves in you. Then while keeping the same breath pattern, refocus on the music, follow the physical vibrations in your body, locate them, sense how the music moves through you literally. Breathe into those spots, exhale out the top of your head. Be aware of the alignment of organs, muscles, blood flow, and electrical signaling. Focus on this for the rest of the song.

Specifically, what I feel are mainly muscles. The awareness that it’s all messed up. Muscles literally tangled up. It hurts like hell to fix but man is it worth it! Feels like it wants to get untangled. Just need time and repetitions.

I don’t think I’m up to that level in your description but appreciate it so much I’ll give it a go anyways!

Thanks Rev

Easy bout my country homie. Many my homies lost their lives for freedom. Dont know where ur from but im not knocking. Less you want me to.
My country too bro...I just thought it was a couple of pretty popular artists making a good combination. Not meant to be political on my part though:pass:

Back