Why thank you :toke:

I normally only use fish mix but I got sent this as a freebie sample ,,, not these sizes though lol

The bloom and pk smell good enough to drink ,,lots of natural sugars in it I guessing , they classed as organic ,,pleased so far

View attachment 1031492

That old-timer dude looks like Dr. Horrible.

That old-timer dude looks like Dr. Horrible.

:biggrin: morning pal ,,, I have to admit I had to Google it ,, but your right he does ,that's not reached my free to view screens :biggrin:
nph-dr-horrible-pic.jpg

Morning @Dichoti :pass:....another Hider huh....?..keeping her womanly wile hidden under skirts...:dancer:...

Yeah..she was pinned as a Triffid wasn't she...had a pot handicap on her...?..:headbang:

Passes joint to a Ghost...........:pass:
Yeah...3.5 gallon max for the pot.
Next round I'll probably run her or the Anvil pheno in my 5 gallon rain science bag. Hard to explain, But it seems like the girl I've got in that one has grown a little better than what I've seen in my 7 gallon bags. Minute differences that only the grower would notice, basically.

:biggrin: morning pal ,,, I have to admit I had to Google it ,, but your right he does ,that's not reached my free to view screens :biggrin:View attachment 1031498

It's one of my favorites. It was a Joss Whedon short film tht was written during the Hollywood writers strike. If you ask me it's a classic, a rock musical, super-anti-villian type thing. It's nerd magic.

Gah. I hated that character.
Straight up ripped off Dr. Steel's gimmick, and pissed him off enough to retire.

Wow, I nvr heard of Steele, but you right, theres a major rip off there. I'm still loving the movie though. :biggrin::crying:

morning folks and hi @Mossy i just woke up so be on and off all day today will be a good day i can feel it :pass::hookah::vibe:

Morning @St. Tom :bighug:..Spring fever..?..

I got it the other day..the sun was shining..the garden was humming with bees...keeps the dog amused for hours when the bees are out..:pass:...I've told her what will happen if she gets stung...

IMG_6327.JPG

[HASHTAG]#furbabies[/HASHTAG] :biggrin:..they never listen..

Back