Morning my Lady @Mossy :pass:

Are you Ready for a Long Shift....?..............:pass:...I'm doing the Party rolls...ALF#.........keep everyone Happy High.... :pass: Drag-on..

From this View attachment 1031476
To thisView attachment 1031478
To this View attachment 1031479

Under [HASHTAG]#marshydro[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#sp250[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 1031480

What you feeding them @hairyman ..?....:tonic:...I never get the chance to visit individual grow threads..so it is the first time I have watched you grow...:smoker:..and I'm Impressed....:bravo:

View attachment 1031466 Have fun partying the day away I'll b in to join you all after work :smoking: :headbang:

Have a Great Day @Rwg111 :bighug:..cheers for the trics........me Favourites......

Real quick bush flash from the top before the day gets busy...
20190318_193007.jpg

If I have time, I'm gonna get in there and defol the shrub by my dehumidifier. She's basically one big flower site.
The one next to her looks like it's going to be a 15" nug.
The one in the back is LokiOG (ALF#5). She's not as big as I was hoping for, But, looks like she'll give 2-3+ oz if I treat her nice until chop.

upload_2019-3-20_12-24-26.png

We have a few drop ins arranged for you over the Live 24 hour Party...we don't have timed spots for them..but if you have any questions..I'm sure if you Tag them they will see them when they come in.

Our own @Ripper is popping in with his vape wax demo...if he got a vid done..or one he used from the site.

Not an AFN Vendor..but we have had a Load of enquiries about converting canna into Vape juice..and he says it is Soooooo Easy...I asked him to demonstrate it...then we All know.

If Anyone has a Product that makes our job easier...and is really Worth the Money..and doesn't mind doing a demo/answer questions...Pop it in....15 minutes of Fame spot...:bravo:...Share it with us.

What you feeding them @hairyman ..?....:tonic:...I never get the chance to visit individual grow threads..so it is the first time I have watched you grow...:smoker:..and I'm Impressed....:bravo:

Why thank you :toke:

I normally only use fish mix but I got sent this as a freebie sample ,,, not these sizes though lol

The bloom and pk smell good enough to drink ,,lots of natural sugars in it I guessing , they classed as organic ,,pleased so far

Plant-Magic-Old-Timer-Organic-Range-Hydroponic-Nutrient.jpg

If I have time, I'm gonna get in there and defol the shrub by my dehumidifier. She's basically one big flower site.

Morning @Dichoti :pass:....another Hider huh....?..keeping her womanly wile hidden under skirts...:dancer:...

The one in the back is LokiOG (ALF#5). She's not as big as I was hoping for, But, looks like she'll give 2-3+ oz if I treat her nice until chop.

Yeah..she was pinned as a Triffid wasn't she...had a pot handicap on her...?..:headbang:

Since I’m at work I’m disappearing back into the shadows... I’ll be lurking from time to time but for the most part a ghost :poof:

Passes joint to a Ghost...........:pass:

Morning @Dichoti :pass:....another Hider huh....?..keeping her womanly wile hidden under skirts...:dancer:...

Yeah..she was pinned as a Triffid wasn't she...had a pot handicap on her...?..:headbang:

Passes joint to a Ghost...........:pass:
morning folks and hi @Mossy i just woke up so be on and off all day today will be a good day i can feel it :pass::hookah::vibe:

Why thank you :toke:

I normally only use fish mix but I got sent this as a freebie sample ,,, not these sizes though lol

The bloom and pk smell good enough to drink ,,lots of natural sugars in it I guessing , they classed as organic ,,pleased so far

View attachment 1031492

Ah...I Remember now...:biggrin:...it made me Smile at the time seeing the Old Timers nutes...:coffee:..I'd have bought them if I saw them...

First time I saw them mentioned on site was with you..:headbang:

Ferts that smell good...Nice........:headbang:..that would be a recommendation in itself....:biggrin:..plants speak for themselves..

Back