It says your tagged bubbles ,,mephisto and yourself for the win ,,:biggrin:

Cheers @hairyman :bighug:

Yup @Tiny Bubbles

upload_2019-3-20_11-57-28.png

I got you threamarked and badged....:headbang:..what is your girl like for bud sites..she is a Hider.....

Cheers @hairyman :bighug:

Yup @Tiny Bubbles

View attachment 1031468

I got you threamarked and badged....:headbang:..what is your girl like for bud sites..she is a Hider.....
She’s getting another haircut later on tonight and will be spread out some more when I toss another autocob over her. I’m at work now and can’t grab a better photo but here’s one that’s from a few days ago

D4885008-C811-47CC-BCE2-8E2D3E0E2DB1.jpeg

Not sure it gives a better perspective. She’s 6 weeks old and just starting to look like she’s gonna start forming buds. She’ll easily go 12 weeks.

Attachments

• A015C8B0-94B8-4E4B-BA69-31197539ECB3.jpeg
    A015C8B0-94B8-4E4B-BA69-31197539ECB3.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 11
Weather is mild , I was convinced we would have a harsh winter but it never came ,,

Yup..I was convinced it was going to be a Bad winter too...:pass:..but we got quite a mild Feb..no rains..

I Suppose there is time yet.....:biggrin:

Little bit of column A little bit of column B lol

When I get the green bar with the more posts link...if I follow it...it seems to mix the posts...I Missed TheMongol before...:biggrin:

You Badge should show up within about 20 minutes. ..Depends on the site cycling..:headbang:..Hobbsey has a Slow Site Warning up for data transfer to new servers....but I Think that Hit on the nightshift.....

Not sure it gives a better perspective. She’s 6 weeks old and just starting to look like she’s gonna start forming buds. She’ll easily go 12 weeks.

It does...:d5:..most of mine are Hiders...you don't really see the bud until you strip them coz they have Fat Heads...so I could almost feel things happening below her skirts...:dancer:...

I used to have to tip the pot and do upskirt shots...:biggrin:

Back