@Bailey

Week 5 update - Seed stockers - Thin Mint Crack (day 30)

Guess this will be my battle plant as its the only one i have anyways :rofl:

Only changes made - Lst'ed a bit more to open her up and turned my hps up from 150w to 250w :thumbsup:

Still just giving water and molasses @ between 6.3 - 6.8 ph

TMC day 30 (1).JPG

TMC day 30 (2).JPG

@archie gemmill i don’t know if I did week 4 update I’m confused. Plant choice is easy I only have one pot so no changing my mind unless I pull out of the battle. So here’s triangle dragon gonna wait another day or two then if the male I think is a male will get chopped. If the other I think is a female is confirmed female she will be the winner. They r all roughly the same size with incredible branching considering they r blocking each other’s light. Lst candidates for sure as the lowers r reaching up past the main.
940DF68B-2CD4-441F-BE23-19CE078A344F.jpeg

Well today's update comes with a heavy heart as we found out our 8 year old beagle has stomach cancer. It's a big snowstorm today and school and work was a no go so we at least get to spend his last day together as a family.
@archie gemmill Week 5 update, Oasis Genetics Berry Blue 6 weeks old today. Starting to pack on frost all my plants are small this grow but I know what I did wrong so already looking forward to the next one.
Week6.jpg
week6close.jpg

Here he is in all his glory. I'm sure there is a special doggy heaven where he can chase bunnies until I get there to give him a pet and tell him he's a good boy again. This picture is from a year ago just in case it may appear that I was running a very sick dog.
13320389_10154131040882557_8321727798345797945_o.jpg

Well today's update comes with a heavy heart as we found out our 8 year old beagle has stomach cancer. It's a big snowstorm today and school and work was a no go so we at least get to spend his last day together as a family.
@archie gemmill Week 5 update, Oasis Genetics Berry Blue 6 weeks old today. Starting to pack on frost all my plants are small this grow but I know what I did wrong so already looking forward to the next one.
View attachment 1023927 View attachment 1023928
Here he is in all his glory. I'm sure there is a special doggy heaven where he can chase bunnies until I get there to give him a pet and tell him he's a good boy again. This picture is from a year ago just in case it may appear that I was running a very sick dog.
View attachment 1023929

:bighug: all I can say

Back