@Bailey

UPDATE WEEK 5.

Seed Stockers - Fruit Cake auto.

Changes made...
Not a damn thing lol!!
I was contemplating giving them another round of lst but decided just to let them branch out and do their own thing!!

Progress...
Both plants coming along nicely, the battle plant is smaller and bushier, the other is really starting to stretch for the sky!
Some nice white pistols are starting to grow on both plants so we are now in the flowering stage! Another week of veg nutes then my bloom program will be starting! I'll also be switching the 400w for a 600w hps probably around the same time!

The stretchy bastard...
IMG_20190304_221113.jpg

First signs of flower...
IMG_20190304_221132.jpg

My battle bitch lol...
IMG_20190304_221031.jpg
IMG_20190304_221022.jpg
IMG_20190304_221037.jpg

And a tent shot just for good measure...
IMG_20190304_221101.jpg

Any 4 leafed clovers in there @AJrexxx ...?......:wizzy:...can't give you an unfair advantage if you have a Wishing plant in there....:biggrin:

Top one apple of my eye...but hell...the one below... [HASHTAG]#budsitemonster[/HASHTAG] :pass:..Potential ...for a hell of a harvest....
[HASHTAG]#thefattening[/HASHTAG] :pass:

Yeah...:size:..but they look like Donkers...:headbang:..drop one on your foot and break a toe...
She looks Dense........:pass:
Competition is stiff this year I need all the help I can get.

Competition is stiff this year I need all the help I can get.

If anyone can do it..............you can @AJrexxx .........:amazon:........you know it is not always the Biggest girl that Wins the Battle......:bighug:.......Heart goes into it too..:watering:...and you have plenty Heart...

@Bailey

UPDATE WEEK 5.

Changes made...
Not a damn thing lol!!
I was contemplating giving them another round of lst but decided just to let them branch out and do their own thing!!

Progress...
Both plants coming along nicely, the battle plant is smaller and bushier, the other is really starting to stretch for the sky!
Some nice white pistols are starting to grow on both plants so we are now in the flowering stage! Another week of veg nutes then my bloom program will be starting! I'll also be switching the 400w for a 600w hps probably around the same time!

The stretchy bastard...
View attachment 1024115

First signs of flower...
View attachment 1024113

My battle bitch lol...
View attachment 1024119 View attachment 1024120 View attachment 1024118

View attachment 1024117

@Mikis ..I was showing the Battle Managers yesterday how we are going to turn every ones update posts into Tutorials for new members..and yours was my shining example...:bravo:.Thank You..for the time and effort...

and don't worry if you spot the Review in Showcase..Training exercise.....:pass:

Get out of Jail Free card....

chance-card-vintage-monopoly-get-out-of-jail-free-design-turnpike.jpg

Trying to counter the problems we have had so far... @Ripper [HASHTAG]#keeperoftherules[/HASHTAG] has agreed every Gladiator can Play this card ONCE in a battle...:amazon:..if either Life steps in on you..or you are on holiday

It will allow you to Miss 1 weekly update....without being disqualified.

If you can provide a belated weekly update/photo..you can post both updates together...and we will be grateful...:pass:

But if you can't..you still get the Pass...:headbang:

@Bailey

UPDATE WEEK 5.

Changes made...
Not a damn thing lol!!

Progress...

The stretchy bastard...
View attachment 1024115

First signs of flower...
View attachment 1024113

My battle bitch lol...
View attachment 1024119 View attachment 1024120 View attachment 1024118

View attachment 1024117
Gotya bro looking great in the tent

Back