I could have pick of the litter but I have 3 dogs so this time a stud fee which is very good as he is proven and comes from a really good blood line

Damn...:pass:..will you get a photo of the puppies when they are born...?.............they are going to be irresistible...:pighug:

(Week 5/Day 35 Update) @Bailey
Biggest Grow Battle
Lighting Grower of the Year
General Battle

This is my choice of plant for the battles. Seedstockers Northern Lights
Grown with biobizz light mix in a homemade 5 litre pot
Nutes au natural Frass, b & b.....and plagron bat sheeeeet.
Total dry out last week, watered with ph’d (6.3) water @ 100ml
Sprayed once this week with seaweed extract, no rhizotonic.
RH currently 52%
Temps 26-28 degrees c at canopy level, 20-22degrees c at root/pot level
Distance from light currently 34” Height increase of 1” from last week.
Lighting schedule still 12/12

Here’s some pics, please ignore the rest of that dank shit that’s finishing up around it.
View attachment 1023402 View attachment 1023400
Gotya bro thanks

Any 4 leafed clovers in there @AJrexxx ...?......:wizzy:...can't give you an unfair advantage if you have a Wishing plant in there....:biggrin:

Top one apple of my eye...but hell...the one below... [HASHTAG]#budsitemonster[/HASHTAG] :pass:..Potential ...for a hell of a harvest....
[HASHTAG]#thefattening[/HASHTAG] :pass:

Yeah...:size:..but they look like Donkers...:headbang:..drop one on your foot and break a toe...
She looks Dense........:pass:
Just looking for all the help I can get. :vibe:

Dutch passion gots a couple new big girls out. Auto lemon zkittles
Aw..he is Cute @Bailey :pighug: are you getting pick of the Litter...?

Patience Grasshopper.........:zen:.......any day now.......

:biggrin:

Well @faded187 ...........:pass:...she Certainly has the bud sites to take a Crown.....:watering:...if the Gladiator in charge knows the Fattening Magic............:eyebrows:

[HASHTAG]#battletalk[/HASHTAG] :amazon:
Hahahahaha. My favorite part and you know i can!! Ps. @High'n'Dry the topped one with more light to lower bud sites will yield more.. mark my words i promise.. it is fun trying new things tho, most these strains are strong and can take a lil abuse. If you can tie em up and break stems and still be fine a lil snip here and there is just fine. In my opinion. This battle is just getting started folks!!

Dutch passion gots a couple new big girls out. Auto lemon zkittles

Hahahahaha. My favorite part and you know i can!! Ps. @High'n'Dry the topped one with more light to lower bud sites will yield more.. mark my words i promise.. it is fun trying new things tho, most these strains are strong and can take a lil abuse. If you can tie em up and break stems and still be fine a lil snip here and there is just fine. In my opinion. This battle is just getting started folks!!

I hope so bro, yielded ~2oz untrained last time round in 60 days

[HASHTAG]#goislandgrower[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

I have e pics of her on 1/29, 2/4, 2/15, 2/18. Those are all in my Limburger thread in goautos area. Can't get pics to load?

@Ripper .. [HASHTAG]#keeperoftherules[/HASHTAG] @natertots got male fails on his Battle plants...are we Happy to let him change cross..?

Do you have weekly photos of her @natertots ..?

[HASHTAG]#gladiatordown[/HASHTAG] :warrior:

Sorry to hear that @Dabber :karmacloud:

Colours of my grows @BWM ..:headbang:..cold cabinet...?..I Love the sunset colours...

Thank you @High'n'Dry ......:pass:.....perfect timing....:pass:

Flipping Heck @Iriee Vibez :pass:.. [HASHTAG]#skills[/HASHTAG] :watering:..she is a Triffid.........:growing:

Got me judges eye on her.....:pass:

Yeah...but all too easy to make it too Hot...:headbang:..

Yeah..yeah...I'll Believe you...:pass:

Cough.... [HASHTAG]#ringer[/HASHTAG]

:crying::crying::crying:
I know on making it to hot.

I just did that. With present flowering grow.

Like duh..[emoji53]
I'm kicking myself in the ass right now. [emoji26]
When I had mixed my soil last.
I had planed on vegging much longer than I did with this group.
It was to be a 8 to 12 week veg.
So I put the blood meal to it and again some more[emoji91][emoji50]
Well that's great if the 9 plants I put into flower would've vegged that long.
But[emoji53] like dumb ass[emoji206]
I got ahead of myself and slid them girls in to the flower with only 2 weeks of vegg[emoji37][emoji91][emoji21].

So the outcome is tiny buds ugh.

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

You Learn more when you are having Fun @High'n'Dry :watering:..and rolling when life throws you a curve ball is a [HASHTAG]#lifeskill[/HASHTAG]

Yeah @Iriee Vibez ....:yeah:...and Think how fast I picked yours up..........:pass:

Could we pick a Winner at the two week stage...hmmm.......?..:amazon:

I like the sound of that. Off to a great start, but I don't want to be like the hare, where the tortoise prevails in the end! Haha!

Back