Well the runt triangle dragon is for sure female, and so.far looks like least one in the bucket maybe a male, I had a feeling cpl weeks ago that the only female be the runt when I moved her outta the bucket lol @GoAuto6

@TheMongol Dinafem March 3rd update.
Dinafem White Cheese March 3rd.jpg

I topped the gorilla glue 2 more times and that should do it. I didn't plan on it but she's still in veg and from the looks of it she's gonna have a gorgeous canopy. The lemons still stretching thank God I topped her too or she'd be 5 foot tall by now. She has the beginnings of a monster.
155168128572215.jpg
1551681285392260.jpg
1551681285958514.jpg
1551681286213920.jpg

[emoji33][emoji32][emoji29][emoji31] im so sorry. But i had to laugh with your humor about the situation.

Sent by a weed nerd

I wouldn't have posted it if I wasn't sharing a Smile.....:note:

Check the garden....:greencheck:

IMG_6293.JPG

Steal underdeveloped peas..:greencheck:

IMG_6304.JPG

(can't help myself :biggrin:)

Smell the jasmine while munching peas..:greencheck:

IMG_6298.JPG

IMG_6302.JPG

Breathe in breathe in breathe in ............................................................and hold............

Ohhhmmmm.....:zen:..now for a coffee and a catch up.......:pass:

Few dogs bro but the one in question is a frenchbulldog .
Last time I bred him which was his first he gave her 5 View attachment 1023254
I got him shipped from the Ukraine as they have top bloodlines there very healthy dogs no breathing problems nothing

Aw..he is Cute @Bailey :pighug: are you getting pick of the Litter...?

Keith Day 26 - Nice even canopy, just waiting for the boom!

View attachment 1023255

Patience Grasshopper.........:zen:.......any day now.......

:biggrin:

Week 5 or maybe 6 cant remember
@TheMongol Day 39 dinafem cheese xxl. Last feed was 3ml calmag, 9ml gmb, 6 ml piranha and voodoo, 6ml bud ignitor, 5ml rhino skin per gallon. Ppm 1100
Soil ph 6.6
Feed in 5.8
Temps 70-84
Rh 37-55
Still running the blue mh, gonna switch to hps soon. Gonna let this last feed set in but im guessing i need to up them. View attachment 1023256 View attachment 1023257 View attachment 1023258

Well @faded187 ...........:pass:...she Certainly has the bud sites to take a Crown.....:watering:...if the Gladiator in charge knows the Fattening Magic............:eyebrows:

[HASHTAG]#battletalk[/HASHTAG] :amazon:

Hello Everybody :toke: ...... @St. Tom dude this is my wk 5 update, for the GoTY Zamnesia battle thingy :woohoo1:....so just a quick recap for the readers on my Cherry Bud lady......Both of these ladies are strong, but as the top didn't go to plan on one.....I chose the other for my battle plant....she shrugged the top off really....I call her CB1.....anyway, a day after choosing her as a battle plant, I snapped the main stem in half but managed to get her taped up and supported pretty quickly and she looks ok....I took the biggest fans today and re-tied the ties, but I have released the end main's hooks....she wi!l move to bloom nutes tomorrow.....:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:View attachment 1023265

Well Saved @Vapo69 ..:bravo:...

View attachment 1023271
Caramel defol day View attachment 1023273 View attachment 1023275 View attachment 1023277 View attachment 1023277I took about 12 large leafs from her to expose tops to more light .
This is going to be one big girl as she has only started showing sex once she hits preflower she will explode with growth I do remember @Frogster warning me this strain gets huge and Easley runs 90+ days

Broody chicken @Bailey :pass:..them girls with the long wrists look like a broody chicken sitting on the pot...
I Do like the Trait....:headbang:

Hey brother @Bailey, is there a way i could get a couple of them thin mint crack seeds somewhere so i can run them in the next leg battle? I know there unreleased so was needing some info. I definitely wanna grow her out, looks real nice.

Excellent..I Think there will be a few people after the Mint Crack after seeing them in here...they please my eye...:pass:

@TheMongol weekly update .
I habe chosen my quick critical [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] for the Dinafem growoff
This pic
52581aa3dd1b0cf55b0fad84c50c5ce7.jpg
is was taken yesterday prior to being moved outside to flower.
Let the show begin . Will take 2 clones off her after a week outside .
Let the show begin .
Here are the other 2 plants which i started at the same time .
dd98cd7aa91451089a946f736faa083c.jpg
2c025e251dfb1350a52caf00651a1fe5.jpg

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

[HASHTAG]#goislandgrower[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

Limburgers I planted way before comp and some will actually be finished in a few weeks. Now I have a madd dragon of yours I planted in the allowed time frame. If I can stay in with that I'm all game. Is that fair? @Mossy @archie gemmill @GoAuto6

@Ripper .. [HASHTAG]#keeperoftherules[/HASHTAG] @natertots got male fails on his Battle plants...are we Happy to let him change cross..?

Do you have weekly photos of her @natertots ..?

What's up [HASHTAG]#afngladiators[/HASHTAG] I respectfully have to bow out of all battles this leg good luck to everyone

[HASHTAG]#gladiatordown[/HASHTAG] :warrior:

Sorry to hear that @Dabber :karmacloud:

(Week 5/Day 35 Update) @Bailey
Biggest Grow Battle
Lighting Grower of the Year
General Battle

This is my choice of plant for the battles. Seedstockers Northern Lights
Grown with biobizz light mix in a homemade 5 litre pot
Nutes au natural Frass, b & b.....and plagron bat sheeeeet.
Total dry out last week, watered with ph’d (6.3) water @ 100ml
Sprayed once this week with seaweed extract, no rhizotonic.
RH currently 52%
Temps 26-28 degrees c at canopy level, 20-22degrees c at root/pot level
Distance from light currently 34” Height increase of 1” from last week.
Lighting schedule still 12/12

Here’s some pics, please ignore the rest of that dank shit that’s finishing up around it.
View attachment 1023402 View attachment 1023400

Colours of my grows @BWM ..:headbang:..cold cabinet...?..I Love the sunset colours...

Thank you @High'n'Dry ......:pass:.....perfect timing....:pass:

Day 32

DP Auto Glueberry OG

I lollipopped and defoliated the battle plant today. I want to make sure her buds stand up to the intense competition in here! Here come the flower show... My favorite part of the grow!

View attachment 1023463 View attachment 1023464 View attachment 1023465 View attachment 1023466

Flipping Heck @Iriee Vibez :pass:.. [HASHTAG]#skills[/HASHTAG] :watering:..she is a Triffid.........:growing:

Got me judges eye on her.....:pass:

Any 4 leafed clovers in there @AJrexxx ...?......:wizzy:...can't give you an unfair advantage if you have a Wishing plant in there....:biggrin:

Top one apple of my eye...but hell...the one below... [HASHTAG]#budsitemonster[/HASHTAG] :pass:..Potential ...for a hell of a harvest....
[HASHTAG]#thefattening[/HASHTAG] :pass:

I'm just anxious as my last grow my 4 GSC didn't stretch at all. Stayed between 30-40cm

View attachment 1023632

View attachment 1023634

Yeah...:size:..but they look like Donkers...:headbang:..drop one on your foot and break a toe...
She looks Dense........:pass:

Back