Few dogs bro but the one in question is a frenchbulldog .
Last time I bred him which was his first he gave her 5 View attachment 1023254
I got him shipped from the Ukraine as they have top bloodlines there very healthy dogs no breathing problems nothing
Hes a wee belter bro!!!
Theres some amount of money in them!! A guy round here that breeds them does artificial insemination, gets ultrasounds the lot!
Im In no way exaggerating here, he literally has them sold before they're born solely on the last scan photo!! Madness man!!!

Hello Everybody :toke: ...... @St. Tom dude this is my wk 5 update, for the GoTY Zamnesia battle thingy :woohoo1:....so just a quick recap for the readers on my Cherry Bud lady......Both of these ladies are strong, but as the top didn't go to plan on one.....I chose the other for my battle plant....she shrugged the top off really....I call her CB1.....anyway, a day after choosing her as a battle plant, I snapped the main stem in half but managed to get her taped up and supported pretty quickly and she looks ok....I took the biggest fans today and re-tied the ties, but I have released the end main's hooks....she wi!l move to bloom nutes tomorrow.....:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:
IMG_20190303_104929.jpg

Hes a wee belter bro!!!
Theres some amount of money in them!! A guy round here that breeds them does artificial insemination, gets ultrasounds the lot!
Im In no way exaggerating here, he literally has them sold before they're born solely on the last scan photo!! Madness man!!!
I know ure not bro most people do that these days nuts isn't it

@archie gemmill
Week 5 or 6. Dinafem blue amnesia xxl day 38. Last feed was 1.5 ml calmag, 9ml big bloom in 1L. Still running blue mh. Gonna switch soon.
Soil ph 6.6
Feed in 6.8
Temps 70-84
Rh 37-55
Out of all the dinafem xxls i never could get the blue amnesia real big. But the smoke is badass.
20190303_070506.jpg

Hello Everybody :toke: ...... @St. Tom dude this is my wk 5 update, for the GoTY Zamnesia battle thingy :woohoo1:....so just a quick recap for the readers on my Cherry Bud lady......Both of these ladies are strong, but as the top didn't go to plan on one.....I chose the other for my battle plant....she shrugged the top off really....I call her CB1.....anyway, a day after choosing her as a battle plant, I snapped the main stem in half but managed to get her taped up and supported pretty quickly and she looks ok....I took the biggest fans today and re-tied the ties, but I have released the end main's hooks....she wi!l move to bloom nutes tomorrow.....:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:View attachment 1023265
ive got you pal thanks for the tag

Tyca1bVp.jpg

Caramel defol day
20190303_140429.jpg
20190303_140436.jpg
20190303_140443.jpg
20190303_140443.jpg
I took about 12 large leafs from her to expose tops to more light .
This is going to be one big girl as she has only started showing sex once she hits preflower she will explode with growth I do remember @Frogster warning me this strain gets huge and Easley runs 90+ days

Hey brother @Bailey, is there a way i could get a couple of them thin mint crack seeds somewhere so i can run them in the next leg battle? I know there unreleased so was needing some info. I definitely wanna grow her out, looks real nice.

Hey brother @Bailey, is there a way i could get a couple of them thin mint crack seeds somewhere so i can run them in the next leg battle? I know there unreleased so was needing some info. I definitely wanna grow her out, looks real nice.
There released now bro that and the fruit cake and Nicole cream don't know what shipping is like though to the U.S.

Back