@Need4Weed @Autoseeds.com chemdog in a 1g pot of soil being fed megacrop via vacation feeder.
The pot feels bone dry every time i lift it. Yet here she is , seeimingly getting all she needs from the feeder.
1e9e78827287cc7df9f483d6ce97a9b2.jpg

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG
Chemdawg is my all time favorite strain. I got greenpoints copper chem going right now, which is chem#4 X Stardawg so that males it a chem4 back cross. Cant wait, long ass flowering time.

Thanks for the kick ass info @Alchemy i be hittin you up later for some more your outdoor bug and tea recipes for sure bro
Thats whats up brother. Knowledge grows best if you plant it where it belongs! Hahaha

I haven't seen this much snow in one winter in 40 years! And this was our third blizzard! I've been telling people for a long time, global warming is a precursor to an Ice Age..........
Well......................Talk about the Devil...............:devil:..............

Good to See you @blue :bighug:..you bring sunshine.......

OMG @pop22 :snow1:...you'll set me snow allergy off with that lot...........:yoinks:..is it Normal for your season...?

@Bailey

Zamnesia Grow Battle- Amnesia Haze
Week 3

Transplanted from Solo cup into 3 gallon plastic grow bag with 70% coco & 30% perlite.
Fed half strength calmag, nitrogen & Megacrop.
Have struggled with humidity & temps.
RH 85% estimated avg. Temp 78f est avg.
Floor temps have been cooler than 78f

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    212.8 KB · Views: 14
Hell with it, lol Ill share another trick I learned from the old grower/old breeder every1 called Pap.
He gave me a empty milk jug one time (as a kid)with about 5 or 6 seedlingz in it, true seedlings in lil peat pod starters, and I was like they aint supposed to be stretched like this, and he laughed and said " I do that on purpose boy, bc it creates a much better root system"

I mean it was a milk jug with a slice in it, just to fit the peat pods in, and these lil baby seedling stems were stretched all the way to the top of the milk jug like 8 to 10 inch long seedlings, then he would plant them all the way upto there baby leaves.
I am definitely gonna be using this trick this year, and shlda been for along time now lol.

Hell with it, lol Ill share another trick I learned from the old grower/old breeder every1 called Pap.
He gave me a empty milk jug one time (as a kid)with about 5 or 6 seedlingz in it, true seedlings in lil peat pod starters, and I was like they aint supposed to be stretched like this, and he laughed and said " I do that on purpose boy, bc it creates a much better root system"

I mean it was a milk jug with a slice in it, just to fit the peat pods in, and these lil baby seedling stems were stretched all the way to the top of the milk jug like 8 to 10 inch long seedlings, then he would plant them all the way upto there baby leaves.
I am definitely gonna be using this trick this year, and shlda been for along time now lol.
I may just be bombed, but seems that this would prove that the stem and tap root are one in the same in reality. Amd And when you top a plant, thats where the upwards growing tap root ends.
Maybe having a flashback tho. Lol

@archie gemmill

General Battle- Exotic Seeds, Blue Monkey
Week 3

Fed half strength, calmag, nitrogen & Megacrop.
High RH, 85% est. avg. with low temps, 78f est. avg. tent temp

Looks as if it needs more nitrogen.

image.jpeg

Back