Hell with it, lol Ill share another trick I learned from the old grower/old breeder every1 called Pap.
He gave me a empty milk jug one time (as a kid)with about 5 or 6 seedlingz in it, true seedlings in lil peat pod starters, and I was like they aint supposed to be stretched like this, and he laughed and said " I do that on purpose boy, bc it creates a much better root system"

I mean it was a milk jug with a slice in it, just to fit the peat pods in, and these lil baby seedling stems were stretched all the way to the top of the milk jug like 8 to 10 inch long seedlings, then he would plant them all the way upto there baby leaves.
I am definitely gonna be using this trick this year, and shlda been for along time now lol.
I do that now with these autoz. I only fill pots lil over 3/4 then like round now week 4 i backfill with fresh moist phd soil and feed. After awhile roots will shoot out and help stable her more for more weight. I also love when my plants come out a lil sideways like my cheese xxl is now. After i backfill she creates a crutch to help stable. I see it in every root after i harvest. Pretty cool

Like this. This girl will hold some weight later on.
20190215_113705.jpg
after i fill to rim with soil. I will fill to bottom branchs and she will create root that looks like upside down v. She will have 2 getaway sticks under her skirt

I do that now with these autoz. I only fill pots lil over 3/4 then like round now week 4 i backfill with fresh moist phd soil and feed. After awhile roots will shoot out and help stable her more for more weight. I also love when my plants come out a lil sideways like my cheese xxl is now. After i backfill she creates a crutch to help stable. I see it in every root after i harvest. Pretty cool
Oh yea Ive always planted my plants deep down as well up on the stem, but ive never repeated what I seen old man pap do, with baby infant seedlings, not even close.to true leaves yet, and being streched upto 10 inches tall. Taller than what most pots are lol. But ill be.starting to do it myself. Talking tiny infant plants with a 10 inch long root zone.

@Bailey

Zamnesia Grow Battle- Amnesia Haze
Week 3

Transplanted from Solo cup into 3 gallon plastic grow bag with 70% coco & 30% perlite.
Fed half strength calmag, nitrogen & Megacrop.
Have struggled with humidity & temps.
RH 85% estimated avg. Temp 78f est avg.
Floor temps have been cooler than 78f

View attachment 1015382
Hi m8 I'm SEEDSTOCKER team leader not zamnesia the TL is @St. Tom m8

Back