I maybe actually going back to that hard ground clay area this year, for some more half old tire, half hole in the ground grows lol
Yeah, bring back up that show like 2 years ago, me loved the tire grow a lot:thumbsup:

Actually me had expected a " Since when you girl TM? " :shrug:maybe your THC levels are under line? :doh:ya know about the stash glass in staff room already, huh?:kiss:

Nope...........:pighug:.....I Already knew you were a girl...I read it on the staff toilet wall..in green crayon....:headbang:

:crying::crying::crying: Now That will start a Stoner Rumour off....:crying:

@blue once called Waira a She in a post and the Stoner Rumour went on for months...

Some days it is Evil bud............:smoker:

Nope...........:pighug:.....I Already knew you were a girl...I read it on the staff toilet wall..in green crayon....:headbang:

:crying::crying::crying: Now That will start a Stoner Rumour off....:crying:

@blue once called Waira a She in a post and the Stoner Rumour went on for months...

Some days it is Evil bud............:smoker:

What.... you mean Waira's a Dude??

Awww nuts!
Hehehe - it was funny! So deliberate ... just one "she" in a sentence and the boards are on fire!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't want to hear one damned word about winter from you.................

Feb 2019 Snow.jpg

Ish @TheMongol ..they look melon-ish...but I'm Thinking a bit too early for melons to be outdoor yet...:shrug:

Got a bloody bitter wind going on today....it almost feels snowy........:snow2:

Back