@Need4Weed @Autoseeds.com chemdog in a 1g pot of soil being fed megacrop via vacation feeder.
The pot feels bone dry every time i lift it. Yet here she is , seeimingly getting all she needs from the feeder.
1e9e78827287cc7df9f483d6ce97a9b2.jpg

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

She looks Good on it to me @Hypathetical Gardener ..:headbang:

I know brother, you remember this Mongol watching u...
Yea.for sure, you was there cpl years ago when when I was spraying that Ripley's ogs nugs directly with milk,molasses,Epsom salt water mix haha they love it.
I maybe actually going back to that hard ground clay area this year, for some more half old tire, half hole in the ground grows lol
And @Mossy I learned about milk a from a soy bean farmer, years back, talked about a test they did providing milk directly to.soil and plants, and it uped yields upto 30%! And worked as soft body insecticide, leaf hoppers type cant handle it bc they dont have a pancreas. I believe it was.

And @Mossy I learned about milk a from a soy bean farmer, years back, talked about a test they did providing milk directly to.soil and plants, and it uped yields upto 30%! And worked as soft body insecticide, leaf hoppers type cant handle it bc they dont have a pancreas. I believe it was.

Wow @Alchemy cheers...:headbang:..I didn't know insecticide too...you Learn something every day...

when I was spraying that Ripley's ogs nugs directly with milk,molasses,Epsom salt water mix haha they love it.

Roughly what quantities...?...

Damn right, indoor was just adaptation from the choppers in the sky, every little thing all these new growers are learning comes from the old.original outdoor warriors, when I was like 14 I knew some OGs that was in thier 70s grown thier whole life, and they didnt learn from internet lol

Bonsai a plant was just tieing your outdoor crops to the ground, keep em short out of choppers sight,(now ppl think they learning a technique called LST.. lmao) same old man told me back then THC is just sugar and how he made a water coca cola mixture to spray on his buds... I thought he was crazy ass old man back then for that haha, then years later I read about the mollasses being used...
im glad I got to actually meet and learn from some of the originals who figured all this out on thier own before it was ever on the internet.
I also know another old trick from that old school man that ive never seen on internet still, its about the first stage of seedling life and bet it would work great for autos as well. Wish that old man was still around RIP, bc Id be digging for all his info. And his seed stock haha

Ill tell yall another thing I learned from those old school growers, they would take a plastic bags and get these "whip it"cartridges, think they said chefs used them.
And they wld tie the plastic bag around the bud, and blow it up with the whip it, pure Co2, they said they wld come back and the bag wld.be sucked onto and clung to that bud and it wld be way way bigger.
Love all that real passed.down heirloom knowledge.

Wow @Alchemy cheers...:headbang:..I didn't know insecticide too...you Learn something every day...

Roughly what quantities...?...
You can always use UPTO 20% milk, upto a Table spoon per gallon of mollasses, and upto a teaspoon a gallon of epsom salt. Thats my max all ingredients I work my way upto that that lol upto is the word of the day.. less can be more.

You can always use UPTO 20% milk, upto a Table spoon per gallon of mollasses, and upto a teaspoon a gallon of epsom salt. Thats my max all ingredients I work my way upto that that lol upto is the word of the day.. less can be more.

Much appreciated @Alchemy .....:headbang:..I've got mag chloride...but apparently you have to be careful with it coz it is a lot stronger than epsom salts..:pass:

Does anyone know what the bottom tub is full of.....?

I let hubby go to the plug plant farm himself.....:doh:...don't recognise them..except they look a bit like squash..
so I asked him and he says oh..you know...those white things...I can't remember what they are called...:crying:

I knew it was a mistake letting him go with his friend instead of me...:pass:..

Ill tell yall another thing I learned from those old school growers, they would take a plastic bags and get these "whip it"cartridges, think they said chefs used them.
And they wld tie the plastic bag around the bud, and blow it up with the whip it, pure Co2, they said they wld come back and the bag wld.be sucked onto and clung to that bud and it wld be way way bigger.
Love all that real passed.down heirloom knowledge.

Okay..you learn two new things everyday...:d5:...

Back