Dutch Passion The BAM and cookies grow

COLORADO COOKIES DAY 54
really bulking up now and the smell is rank in there hits you straight in the face lol the bigger of the two is top heavy think im going to have to support her sumhow not sure on what i do yet i like the look of the yo yo hooks
IMG_20170609_180056.jpg
IMG_20170609_180124.jpg
IMG_20170609_180317.jpg
IMG_20170609_180433.jpg

COLORADO COOKIES DAY 54
really bulking up now and the smell is rank in there hits you straight in the face lol the bigger of the two is top heavy think im going to have to support her sumhow not sure on what i do yet i like the look of the yo yo hooks
View attachment 762559 View attachment 762560 View attachment 762561 View attachment 762562

That's a lovely structure mate did you do any training and what seed company did this come from, looks beautiful dude well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a lovely structure mate did you do any training and what seed company did this come from, looks beautiful dude well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
these are dutch passion seeds and the only training i do is daily leaf tucking somtimes more than once a day depends on how many times im in there

Awesome job bro that main cola is going to be a huge fat bud.great growing :thumbsup:
thanks 2stoned to care going to have to prop her up soon she is very wobbily im terrified of snapping her main stalk

Back