Dutch Passion The BAM and cookies grow

my 10+ years old bubble bags leaks through the fabric by now ... all my runs are light green by the end :crying:

fresh frozen trim/bud, manual aggitation (less).. and your golden m8 ;)

but that nugget dosen't look too green !
thanks slowmo i aggitate fresh frozen for 10 to 15 mins then pour into bubble bags and let it settel for ten mins then pull the bags i bought 1 gallon by accident so i cant work in the bags i will up to the 5 gallon soon enough try cut out some steps and time

thanks slowmo i aggitate fresh frozen for 10 to 15 mins then pour into bubble bags and let it settel for ten mins then pull the bags i bought 1 gallon by accident so i cant work in the bags i will up to the 5 gallon soon enough try cut out some

i aggitate for about 5 min each run... i do 2-3 runs on each "batch"

i have 5l bags and compared to 1gal they seem huge ... imo the 1gal are 2 small ! impossible to work with :cuss:

DAY 48 COLORADO
budding up nicely now quite frosty already cookies number two is quite the looker im debatein on wheater to tie some of her down to get more light penatration due to her bein quite skinny and tall
IMG_20170531_131825.jpg
IMG_20170531_131900.jpg
IMG_20170531_132000.jpg
IMG_20170531_132029.jpg
i think i see the start of some cal mag def il have that by friday

@autonoob on for the ride my mate, nice read and well done on your crop. What's the CC smelling like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@autonoob on for the ride my mate, nice read and well done on your crop. What's the CC smelling like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks the the smell in the room quite intresting now that shes into flower i cant quite put my finger on it but if you rub the resin and smell its pure orange citris

picked up a new dab rig today a cheap lil shower head bubbler with a ceramic dish also got me some new ducth passion strains the glueberry og . cinderella jack . colorado cookies and some auto ultimate il be hopefully doing journals of all these in the coming year and others il see what i can get my hands on pics and update later today

Back