that does not sound like a fun car ride.
Don’t get me wrong, if I was a younger man with a thermos of coffee:coffee: and an empty gallon jug I could be persuaded to drive just about anywhere and did. :woohoo1: Life hasn’t slowed me down at the party,:woohoo: but I do like to speed up the getting there part. :cheers:

I must be close to hemi lol im about 3000 miles as well. I did the drive to south west Colorado 3-4 years ago non stop. Wouldn’t make it out of my state without having to pull over lol. We would have to leave a month early maybe more. I’ll just hop a plane.

I may have to do this.. from the east coast.

My screenname, the fact i'm retired, just about done with a total rebuild of a small offroad camper... and wanting to revisit CO/UT and a few other places makes this real tempting. I'll have a talk with the Jeep..

I may have to do this.. from the east coast.

My screenname, the fact i'm retired, just about done with a total rebuild of a small offroad camper... and wanting to revisit CO/UT and a few other places makes this real tempting. I'll have a talk with the Jeep..
Sounds more like you’ll be planning a trip with the Jeep lol. Off-road camper sounds like fun.

Back