You have no idea how hard I cracked up at this. :rofl: Can we sort out boat-pool from Europe by any chance?:eyebrows:
upload_2018-9-6_9-6-36.jpeg

I'm not sitting near the toilet

Hey everyone.

I'm the founder of the CAG Autoflower Cup. I know a lot of you are in different parts of the country but would still like to attend. We are offering carpools coming from all corners of the country. We are renting 15 person tour vans and putting 12 people in them (leaving room to be comfy). Each van will be towing a uHaul trailer with your camping equipment. This might sound like it would be crazy expensive, but we are offering this for only $130 which includes your 3 day camping pass AND ticket to the event. This was originally only offered as a service to the CAG and Farmers Swag facebook groups, but we are happy to extend it to anyone in AFN wanting a ride too.

We have Red Eye Extracts (Flint,MI), Critical Mass Collective (UK), TopShelfElite (UK), Growella (Instagram) all sponsoring with the always hilarious ChefAnnaWithThePot (Instagram) hosting the event. I am currently working on the musical lineup. It's still 9 months away and in the plannig phase but it is already shaping up to be a fantastic event with tons of games, prizes, giveaways and surprise guests.

About the location: Smoke On The Water Campground (Selma,OR)
This private campground is a cannabis lovers dream. You can smoke on the property legally as it is private property and the owners have opened it specifically to host events like this. It includes boat rentals on a beautiful lake (that apparently is great fishing), gorgeous scenery, and some great hiking trails.

You can get tickets and we will keep updated info at www.autoflowercup.com but I'm sure myself and Sonny will keep this thread up and running too. If you have questions please @ me on here. Ill be more dilligent about checking my alerts :)
I live an hour away from Flint Michigan and am very interested in attending. If someone could point me in the right direction I would pay the 130 for a spot on the bus possibly a second as well.

Ok so I figured it out I am going to reserve 2 VIP carpool packages and apply to complete in any amateur competitions I can. Now i gotta figure out who to take with me. Dont see the wife wanting in on this one but I've been wrong before

It be a long ride for me from the thumb of Michigan but that's half the fun
My ride will be more like 3000 miles, so a $500 plane ticket sounds pretty good vs approximately 100 hours of drivetime and $600 of gas round trip.

Back