Indoor Tha Shiznit

:wiggle::Grow & Show..: very nice GB...

Tha Shiznit -Hey hey hey!
char_71463_thumb.jpg

Day 50
I still gotta learn to count days..sigh

52.5" tall 33" x 48" wide- DAYUM!

This is looking like it will be the tallest auto I have grown.
Any guesses at what she will top out at?

Thick main branches and robust secondary and tertiary branches.
Growth is good and problem free so far.
Started its smell routine with an obnoxious rotten fruit smell, morphing now into all sorts of very incensey smells

Water- tap ph avg 6.5 EC .37
Feed is
CalMag+ - none
Hygrozyme @ manufacturers recommendations
These are added first
Dutch Pro Autoflower Grow A & B added in equal measure until EC is 1.6
adjust ph to 5.9 after adding nutes, allow to fluctuate between 5.3-6.2

Light-270w LED GB Prototype
Additional 4 bulb 2' HOT5 GB Prototype (xto remote ballast running 24" "new coating" t5 bulbs")

I run my lights 24/0
Ambient temps run around 73-84
rez temps 60-74

Thanks for looking!

GB

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20141016_123418.jpg
    20141016_123418.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 401
  • 20141016_123640.jpg
    20141016_123640.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 385
Uh
56.5 inches today, that would 4 inches in 24 hours!
My ceiling in that grow room is 98" and I am getting nervous (a frigging byproduct of age that I hate)
My coolers are 13", so that only leaves 28 inches to the ceiling and I have the lights to consider.

I wish I knew the breeder personally, I would like to ask them what they expect the top range to be.

Anyone want to guess final height for fun?

Honestly I am so surprised that she got this tall already that I have no idea.
I think Ronin said he had an autoflower top out at 72", I think this one could get close to that
I am going to say about 66"

:jaw:*clang!* Holy poop tea GB, a total grow-bomb went off in there! :d5: :bow: You are spankin' the stank outta this hootchie mamma! Fingers crossed that the stretch ramps down in a hurry,... :slaps:-with any luck, she'll be the type that slams on the vertical brakes when bloom starts in earnest,...she is gonna be an absolute shrub in bloom! "Bailers Booya"... would dialing back the light hours help- :dunno:- I don't have much experience with ID lighting, but this question comes up fairly often,.... superb grow GB! I can't wait to see the heap of buds she makes for you! :kusht:
>> side question- at the HT thread, I got a huge kick out of your shark noodling post!.. what species was that shark? Brazen ,fearless buggers, to pursue food that far out of water! :ama:

Your lady is looking lovely GB.:d5:
The DutchPro auto nutes seem to be working well.
I love growing auto trees.:grin:
Looking forward to seeing her fill out.
Now you have me itching to drop a Shiz bean.:Sharing One:

:jaw:*clang!* Holy poop tea GB, a total grow-bomb went off in there! :d5: :bow: You are spankin' the stank outta this hootchie mamma! Fingers crossed that the stretch ramps down in a hurry,... :slaps:-with any luck, she'll be the type that slams on the vertical brakes when bloom starts in earnest,...she is gonna be an absolute shrub in bloom! "Bailers Booya"... would dialing back the light hours help- :dunno:- I don't have much experience with ID lighting, but this question comes up fairly often,.... superb grow GB! I can't wait to see the heap of buds she makes for you! :kusht:
>> side question- at the HT thread, I got a huge kick out of your shark noodling post!.. what species was that shark? Brazen ,fearless buggers, to pursue food that far out of water! :ama:

Thanks Waira,
I am not trying to hold her back, I am just trying to figure out a reasonable expectation, seeing that she is definitely gone past the 1m mark.

The shark was a sand shark, I saw an interesting clip on the news of 100 sharks in SC on a frenzy on the be-otch a few days ago.

Thanks Ronin.
I am liking the DutchPro line so far.
Drop it, it is looking like "Tha Shiznet"!

Truly inspirational GB your rocking the max out of her by the looks of it

Dayum! Lovely looking lady! Gettin her stretch on! Great job there Sir!

Wowsa! This is NICE, I am looking into the dutch pro nutes as well. They look like they are doing wonderfully! Where did you get the nutes out of curiosity? I think I am going to get them now

Wowsa! This is NICE, I am looking into the dutch pro nutes as well. They look like they are doing wonderfully! Where did you get the nutes out of curiosity? I think I am going to get them now

Back