Looking fantastic, TaNg :)

Just wait until you cut through a dried/cured bud with your trimming scissors...the density is unreal.
My Tyrone buds are so sticky and dense that I need to use the scissors to cut up a bowl to smoke.
Using the fingers just makes the stickiness compress. :)

Looking mint mate!

i think you'll really enjoy the Walter white too!

Very nice Tang! I wasnt planning to get chemD right now, but you maychange my mind! Id like to see you grow WW next. Maybe you can find room for both....

Very nice Tang! I wasnt planning to get chemD right now, but you maychange my mind! Id like to see you grow WW next. Maybe you can find room for both....

Definatly running the Walter White and the Hubabubba they will be going into water in 10 days and grown in this room under the HS1s,basicly taking the place of these Mephistos.....I will run the Chemdogging in the other room when the Auto Cheese is down with a Dragon or 2 for company.

:drool:
Wow! I'm just starting this journey and its grows like this one and many other grows on AFN that have me stoked to get my beans in the soil. Much respect Tang and thanks for allowing us to take this ride with you

:drool:
Wow! I'm just starting this journey and its grows like this one and many other grows on AFN that have me stoked to get my beans in the soil. Much respect Tang and thanks for allowing us to take this ride with you

Pleasure is all mine bro I get to show off my girls and make friends on the way.

Definatly running the Walter White and the Hubabubba they will be going into water in 10 days and grown in this room under the HS1s,basicly taking the place of these Mephistos.....I will run the Chemdogging in the other room when the Auto Cheese is down with a Dragon or 2 for company.
Myself, I can't wait to read your comments about the aroma of the HBSS when it starts. I'm waiting on WW to arrive and get one going.

Lol seems it don't matter what you grow, they always look special

A little erotica for your viewing pleasure....

CC Blues.
kkitGDP.jpg
KpnbbZk.jpg
9wGT9Bd.jpg
YaqONv1.jpg
dHDTuOr.jpg

Chemdogging.
BAMFflk.jpg
J4NktJc.jpg
fu5EgBN.jpg
yMuzaTb.jpg
xR8ZSJq.jpg