A floater lmao. That is great Tang I want 5 of those babies for my 5x5 tent. With the quality of these amazing light they should last me the rest of my life. I hope they are working on the north American model Take away the VAT tax and it is a really good deal for us north Americans. I can hardly wait. I need help selling them to the little misses I just spent over 1200 Canadian on leds in the last three months LMAO

I do love an upskirt picture :smoke:

As always your girls look the picture of health bro.

I do love an upskirt picture :smoke:

As always your girls look the picture of health bro.

Cheers bro the deficiencies on CC stopped as soon as the calmag arrived and she is now a very dark green had I not run out she would have been spotless like her room mate.

Whoa 150 watts equals this? No wonder why I keep going to Facebook to find a TaNg Fan Page.

Cheers guys their looking and smelling wonderful,here's a few bud shots for a Saturday treat....the Chemdogging is especially photogenic.

Chem City Blues.
kUCDX5C.jpg
GyuyD9J.jpg
XDkn1Vt.jpg
zXTc9cE.jpg
7miicmM.jpg
aDoGNb9.jpg

Chemdogging.
sHoRow7.jpg
ryRnhGO.jpg
kZoS7AV.jpg
QhuV8yb.jpg
yQH1kkV.jpg
KQDA9Y2.jpg
x6DDF5x.jpg
RSPTg5e.jpg
5kFGPsz.jpg
4jWxVuY.jpg

Both looking excellent mate, you can see the skunk in the blues and chem in the chemdog mate they look great.

When will these chemdog be release?

Both looking excellent mate, you can see the skunk in the blues and chem in the chemdog mate they look great.

When will these chemdog be release?

although Chemdogging has been ready for some months, we were flat out.
we'll get it released with the other group of new strains this month.

we've just acquired about 5 different chem cuts from which (in time) we'll do a bx line 'creme de la chem'

cheers mitch!

Day 65.

Into the last 10 days of this grow and both plants are now on plain PH 7.2 (unadjusted) tap water,the CC Blues has been flushing for 5 days of my 10 day flush and I'll be harvested the weekend providing nothing more fun pops up lol can't wait for my first taste.
The Chemdogging has got the most beautiful long frosty buds,I couldn't ask for more from an auto....good size (I'm thinking 150g+) good speed and the most peng looking grade A buds I've seen on and auto for a while. I'm tempted to grow another of these as soon as it's down.

Chem City Blues.
G5gHRkk.jpg
qmWLMYQ.jpg
Ycpucjm.jpg
Q2DrqZE.jpg
J3oJZ6k.jpg
q6SPXs7.jpg
whypHl1.jpg
YR5rIaQ.jpg
4wFfNrW.jpg
KBBk9vq.jpg
NtRkKHQ.jpg