Dutch Passion Terra's DP Auto Daiquiri Lime grow under GN HS1's

The remaining two seeds finally broke surface, and henceforth January 1st will be know as day 1. These two are only 3 days behind the first seed to break surface.

20160101_234447.jpg
20160101_234504.jpg
20160101_234517.jpg

Nice grow! Looking forward to seeing how these will grow!
Do you know how tall they are supposed to grow?
I'm considering growing this one and/or Brooklyn Sunrise soon :)
I'll be watching closely!
Peace,

Nice grow! Looking forward to seeing how these will grow!
Do you know how tall they are supposed to grow?
I'm considering growing this one and/or Brooklyn Sunrise soon :)
I'll be watching closely!
Peace,

Welcome Frankidelics!

I quote the following from the comments on the Dutch Passion website:
"On 08-01-2016 at 17:42u Eddy - Dutch Passion wrote:
Jack - AutoDaiquiri might not get to quite the same size as AutoUltimate. But don't let that deter you, the harvests are excellent and the potency and taste are worth experiencing. Frankie - in 10 litre airpots you might be looking at an average plant size of 75cm with occasional ones around a metre. You will tend to get the typical Dutch Passion Auto structure of a tall central bloom surrounded by a ring of surrounding slightly lower colas's."

Welcome Frankidelics!

I quote the following from the comments on the Dutch Passion website:
"On 08-01-2016 at 17:42u Eddy - Dutch Passion wrote:
Jack - AutoDaiquiri might not get to quite the same size as AutoUltimate. But don't let that deter you, the harvests are excellent and the potency and taste are worth experiencing. Frankie - in 10 litre airpots you might be looking at an average plant size of 75cm with occasional ones around a metre. You will tend to get the typical Dutch Passion Auto structure of a tall central bloom surrounded by a ring of surrounding slightly lower colas's."
Thank you!!!
That's perfect. I'd rather my plants not get taller than a metre, so this will be just fine.
Placed on order on Herbies Pick'n'Mix. Also got myself an AutoBrooklyn Sunrise among other seeds :)
Looking forward to growing those!

Thank you!!!
That's perfect. I'd rather my plants not get taller than a metre, so this will be just fine.
Placed on order on Herbies Pick'n'Mix. Also got myself an AutoBrooklyn Sunrise among other seeds :)
Looking forward to growing those!

You're welcome.

Have fun growing them! I'm sure Dutch Passion auto's will not dissapoint you.

Back