Indoor tent #2 grow#1 with a mephisto variety. (2nd grow log)

Things are starting to get there. Finally got a Heisenberg sprout!
It's there lol.
IMG_20170323_174100.jpg

All caught up.:pop:

:slap:
sweet! thanks for the rep brotha. i see you have some hempy bucket experience. how long will you let your res sit before you change it out? "if it does not get drank" like when is the time to cycle? 2-3 days? daily? thanks man

sweet! thanks for the rep brotha. i see you have some hempy bucket experience. how long will you let your res sit before you change it out? "if it does not get drank" like when is the time to cycle? 2-3 days? daily? thanks man
I never change the res on a hempy, the plant will drink it all up. Usually by day 21 they need water every 24 hours, by day 35-40 need water every 12 hours. But my Hempy's are 100% coco with perlite res, so not sure how yours will go. Also i don't saturate with water till they have a decent root system going, that usually happens around day 15-20. I just water lightly till then.

I never change the res on a hempy, the plant will drink it all up. Usually by day 21 they need water every 24 hours, by day 35-40 need water every 12 hours. But my Hempy's are 100% coco with perlite res, so not sure how yours will go. Also i don't saturate with water till they have a decent root system going, that usually happens around day 15-20. I just water lightly till then.
was in a situation where i needed to water . at least the soils. shit was dust and i needed the humidity lol. like crunchy dry. didnt want to do a full water at all. but i didnt put wet soil in either. so was dry to the point it was sucking humidity out of tent lmao.

Ya i would imagine that perlite/verm might need a good watering initially. I like to do wet/dry cycles initially, to try an get those roots searching. Once i feel the tap has hit the res, i switch to daily watering. Also a little runoff occasionally will help keep the salts from building up.

awesome man. appreciate that input. and i like the theory of making the roots search as well. probably wont hit them with a heavy water til they are ready for 1st nute feed. a good week n half still

Flotool 7 quart oil pans. The way to go for 5 gallon bucket drip pans. Beyond perfect. So perfect I had to modify the hybrid hempy bucket. Added more holes in res area. Free flowing external res . Now I can visually see when it's needing water. Brilliant.

Back