Indoor tent #2 grow#1 with a mephisto variety. (2nd grow log)

IMG_20170315_201557.jpg
IMG_20170315_201603.jpg
IMG_20170315_212007.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170315_212007.jpg
    IMG_20170315_212007.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 57
Subbed bro, good luck and good vibes! It'll be interesting to see your method, hope you're successful, could you explain further how the system works? I got lost when I saw all the holes in the buckets, as I thought you needed a few inches of feed water to sit in the bottom and cycle with fresh daily? Are you kind of trying to get it to dry out daily and water fresh, is that what you mean by hempy hybrid?

:greenthumb::vibes:

Looks good man did you put anything like on the sides to stop roots from growing out the pot? I would try like a fabric of some sort I definitely see your idea tho like a air pot but not a mess all the time lol. I got 4 air pots I dont use too much soil falling out.

Looks good man did you put anything like on the sides to stop roots from growing out the pot? I would try like a fabric of some sort I definitely see your idea tho like a air pot but not a mess all the time lol. I got 4 air pots I dont use too much soil falling out.
I love airpots and know exactly what you're talking about lol I use pantyhose around mine, and it stops the water from running out

Subbed bro, good luck and good vibes! It'll be interesting to see your method, hope you're successful, could you explain further how the system works? I got lost when I saw all the holes in the buckets, as I thought you needed a few inches of feed water to sit in the bottom and cycle with fresh daily? Are you kind of trying to get it to dry out daily and water fresh, is that what you mean by hempy hybrid?

:greenthumb::vibes:
Ahhh. Only 1 hybrid hempy. Rest are straight soil diy air pots. The one with the 3 tap holes. The others with all the holes are just reg mixed up soil. But the idea of the behind my hybrid. Is really too avoid transplanting and giving the plant a different environment. It will spend it's first week or two getting strong in the top soil. About 6 inches down it will reach the perlite. Then the roots will freak out a little and go find water. I like to think it's almost like simulating a plant growing next to a pond. Or finding an under ground water supply of sorts. Sorry for the confusion of the buckets. It got late so I just threw some photos up lol.

And great idea on the p.hose over the holes to prevent soil spillage! Love that for the air pots.

Apologise for the confusion on the hempy hybrid and the diy air pots. Kind of jumbled everything together there. Only 1 hybrid. Which is the Heisenberg special.
Other 4. Skyrone Skylar and 2 skystompers all air pots. (That's a lot of sky stuff lol)

Hopefully that clears it up a little for you @Gatorbackbob . If you have any questions or input. I'm happy to listen or try to explain my medicated thought process lol
Yeah man, I understand now, I saw the first one with the three holes, and then I thought you kept drilling away lol

Back