TehSnow

Hits from the bong
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White Widow, Great Shark, Ak47
Here is my so promised gander into the higher arts of alchemy, magic and cannabis cultivation :welcome:

After finaly dialing out all the problems and the steep lurning curve, I present you my first experiment with AutoPot and Coco, a huge upgrade from my so-far average soil grows.

I got a fancy poster with the Big Devil XL auto last spring as a freebie for buying lots of seeds.
Almost a year later, the time has come to upgrade to a better gear, now I only need better lights (I see COBs :eyebrows: in my future) and it only came to me naturally that the big plant from the poster that's hanging on my wall should be the first test pilot on this venture :toke:

I'm inviting you @Sweet Seeds Jay for the ride, as well as you guys since you're all a jolly bunch on the livestonerchat @Unique @bushmasterar15 @912GreenSkell @Dudeski @Jraven @EvilScotsman @Waira @RamboGarden

:vibe:

Strain: 1x Big Devil XL auto from Sweet Seeds.
Pot: 15l Autopot with Airdome
Medium: CANNA Coco Pro+ with MotherEart clay pebbles
Lights: 300W Marshydro for veg, 300W GalaxyHydro for flower (total ~260W from the wall)
Nutrients: Main: AN Sensi pH Grow A+B (Coco version), Sensi pH Bloom A+B (Regular),
Extra: VooDoo juice, SensiZym, Big Bud, Overdrive, Carboload, Bud Candy, B52
Supplement: Grotek Cal-Mag

Day 3 - Fed until day

IMG_20171214_170638 (1).jpg

Day 13 - Fed between days 10-15 with 0,5l of 2ml/ VooDoo+SensiZym, 0,5ml A+B, 1ml CalMag

IMG_20171226_102944.jpg

Day 20 - Fed until day 20 with 1L of 2ml VooDoo+SensiZym, 1ml A+B, 1ml of CalMag,
Fed today with 1,5L of 2ml/l VooDoo + SensiZym, 1,5ml of A+B, 1ml of CalMag

IMG_20180101_201551.jpg

Here is my so promised gander into the higher arts of alchemy, magic and cannabis cultivation :welcome:

After finaly dialing out all the problems and the steep lurning curve, I present you my first experiment with AutoPot and Coco, a huge upgrade from my so-far average soil grows.

I got a fancy poster with the Big Devil XL auto last spring as a freebie for buying lots of seeds.
Almost a year later, the time has come to upgrade to a better gear, now I only need better lights (I see COBs :eyebrows: in my future) and it only came to me naturally that the big plant from the poster that's hanging on my wall should be the first test pilot on this venture :toke:

I'm inviting you @Sweet Seeds Jay for the ride, as well as you guys since you're all a jolly bunch on the livestonerchat @Unique @bushmasterar15 @912GreenSkell @Dudeski @Jraven @EvilScotsman @Waira @RamboGarden

:vibe:

Strain: 1x Big Devil XL auto from Sweet Seeds.
Pot: 15l Autopot with Airdome
Medium: CANNA Coco Pro+ with MotherEart clay pebbles
Lights: 300W Marshydro for veg, 300W GalaxyHydro for flower (total ~260W from the wall)
Nutrients: Main: AN Sensi pH Grow A+B (Coco version), Sensi pH Bloom A+B (Regular),
Extra: VooDoo juice, SensiZym, Big Bud, Overdrive, Carboload, Bud Candy, B52
Supplement: Grotek Cal-Mag

Day 3 - Fed until day

View attachment 845619

Day 13 - Fed between days 10-15 with 0,5l of 2ml/ VooDoo+SensiZym, 0,5ml A+B, 1ml CalMag

View attachment 845620

Day 20 - Fed until day 20 with 1L of 2ml VooDoo+SensiZym, 1ml A+B, 1ml of CalMag,
Fed today with 1,5L of 2ml/l VooDoo + SensiZym, 1,5ml of A+B, 1ml of CalMag

View attachment 845621
Thank you for the Invite bro! Looking forward to see how ya do with this! Best of Luck my friend!:d5::pass::pop::vibes::karmacloud:

I have 2 Sweet Seeds Red Poison at around 25 days in autopots with domes. One pot is half size, the other regular 17 liter. And I have 2 Creme Mandarine at about 18 days in full size autopots as well. I wanted to grow some Sweet Seeds and play around with different size autopots with coco.

One thing that i will pass along is if you are using coco and RO water you might have to bump up your calmag and stay on top of what is happening with your PH. I have medium heavy local tap water source. And recently started to blend in 50% RO water with the tap water to reduce the hard water build up in the waterlines.

I have two Dinafem Critical 2.0's in third week of flower now. And the soil PH was around 6.7 which is a bit high. One of the Critcals started to show mag def issues. I flushed it and adjusted PH to the point where the coco medium is now 6.2. And I increased the calgmag in the res that plant is on. Hoping I got the diagnosis right and caught it quick enough and she recovers.

Make sure you stay on top of the PH of the coco. I think that is important. And my plants looked great like yours do now. Issues didn't show up until in bloom. Yours look to be off to a healthy start. Hope she stays that way.

Back