Dinafem Teetee's White Widow XXL and Blue Amnesia XXL monsters

Progressing well you say, I would say things look phenomenal and that finish line is in sight.

Some monster buds being grown, you really are doing an amazing job and I'm just back from vacation in time to watch this grow conclude.

Thank you for documenting your Dinafem adventure on the AFN platform.

I'll drop back in on the next update to see how things are progressing :slap:

All the best

Mark..

Far out bro, your growing monsters. Fantastic growing!!
Cheers Green Bandit! These have just been immense, it's hard keeping up with them!

Progressing well you say, I would say things look phenomenal and that finish line is in sight.

Some monster buds being grown, you really are doing an amazing job and I'm just back from vacation in time to watch this grow conclude.

Thank you for documenting your Dinafem adventure on the AFN platform.

I'll drop back in on the next update to see how things are progressing :slap:

All the best

Mark..
Thank you Mark, I was worried you hadn't dropped in. Hope you had a good break!
I really appreciate your gift... :slap: :thanks::thanks::thanks: and it's only right that I show them off on the DinaFem platform for you!
I'm hoping these will both break the 1lb barrier!

I am also doing these as a group grow on 'the other forum....' (the one that rhymes with UK520), so I might see you there?
Take care mate!

Last edited:
Thank you to @912GreenSkell for the rep points..... very generous of you Brother. Cheers man!

It's day 74 and they are all hurtling towards the finish line.

I strapped on the macro lens so this week is all about trichomes....

The Blue Amnesia is very heavily coated....
day-74-ba-1-jpg.940562

A lot of milkies, but also plenty of clear ones..... there's also loads of white pistils so she still has a good few more weeks left in her, I think.
day-74-ba-2-jpg.940563

Now the White WIdow..... something weird was going on with her.... I wasn't seeing much growth or trichome loading. Her leaves were going yellow, while the Blue Amnesia was still (mostly) green and swelling up.

I wasn't seeing much new bud growth, the pistils were turning orange, but not much in the way of new flowering, no new white pistils. She was drinking a good 7-8 Litres a day though.... maybe a tad less than the Blue Amnesia....

I was in a dilemma....

do I up the EC.... she's a big girl with big needs, yellowing leaves, drinking well, reduced bud growth and delayed trichome loading......

or do I lower the EC..... slight brown tips on some leaves, the run off was a higher EC (1.4) than the feed (1.0), maybe she was locking out?

I decided to lower the EC on Friday, and today's pics surprised me.... there was some trichome action, but I want more....
day-74-ww-1-jpg.940571

here's another shot....
day-74-ww-2-jpg.940572

I'm hoping she'll step up a gear and put the Top Shooter to some good use and start fattening up and get a bit juicier.

If I can push her past the 100 day mark, there's still plenty of time!

Have a great weekend!

Amazing looking girls, nice work. We have Adders btw lol

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Cheers Green Bandit! These have just been immense, it's hard keeping up with them!

Thank you Mark, I was worried you hadn't dropped in. Hope you had a good break!
I really appreciate your gift... :slap: :thanks::thanks::thanks: and it's only right that I show them off on the DinaFem platform for you!
I'm hoping these will both break the 1lb barrier!

I am also doing these as a group grow on 'the other forum....' (the one that rhymes with UK520), so I might see you there?
Take care mate!

I had a great break brother, thank you for asking :pass:

You'll most definitely catch me on our favourite UK forum, it's one of our homes :bong:

Your at say 75 days now so I'm confident that the white widow auto will start to stack that weight on. Conditions (feed,ph ,ec, environment) all look perfect. She's drinking well and now is the time for her to fill out like a fat kid in a candy store :pass:

Those blue amnesia xxl trichomes look lush and you can clearly see those buds exploding with goodness :bong:

Really nice work so far mate and as always thank you for the diary update and added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time my friend :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Amazing looking girls, nice work. We have Adders btw lol

Thanks for saying so Bro! I used to work in a Jail, where the Inmates would put Adders in the Healthcare request box.... then when someone would come to empty the box.... well you can guess the rest.....

I had a great break brother, thank you for asking :pass:

You'll most definitely catch me on our favourite UK forum, it's one of our homes :bong:

Your at say 75 days now so I'm confident that the white widow auto will start to stack that weight on. Conditions (feed,ph ,ec, environment) all look perfect. She's drinking well and now is the time for her to fill out like a fat kid in a candy store :pass:

Those blue amnesia xxl trichomes look lush and you can clearly see those buds exploding with goodness :bong:

Really nice work so far mate and as always thank you for the diary update and added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time my friend :bong:

All the best

Mark..
Thanks for your kind words Mark.
It's day 81 and the tent is a forest of thick sticky colas!
Each plant smells different, and they're in full bloom, so there's a real stank going on.

day-81-group-jpg.942773

Clockwise from bottom left.... Night Queen, Glueberry OG, with Blue Amnesia XXL and White Widow XXL both at the back.

Blue Amnesia been a looker right from the start, she's fat, she's hairy and she absolutely stinks!

Here she is from the right side door....

day-81-ba-1-jpg.942769

You can see how much I have trimmed away, look at all that branching!

A closer look at the chunky buds.....

day-81-ba-2-jpg.942770

Here she is from the other side......

day-81-ba-3-jpg.942771

The Blue Amnesia looks like being the tastiest of the bunch. There's more than just blueberry in that smell, it's very intoxicating just smelling my fingers after I've plucked a few crispies out. Yum!

The colossal White Widow best seen from the left side door....

day-81-ww-1-jpg.942776

.... and with the lights off, you can see she's looking very healthy......

day-81-ww-2-jpg.942777

...... from a different angle you can see how deep those thick long buds go! She is a MONSTER!!!

day-81-ww-3-jpg.942778

Her buds smell very piney citrussy.... I'm looking forward to smoking some of this and it looks like I'm gonna get a good supply!

Happy growing!

That will keep you in green for a while!
Thanks for saying so Bro! I used to work in a Jail, where the Inmates would put Adders in the Healthcare request box.... then when someone would come to empty the box.... well you can guess the rest.....

Thanks for your kind words Mark.
It's day 81 and the tent is a forest of thick sticky colas!
Each plant smells different, and they're in full bloom, so there's a real stank going on.

day-81-group-jpg.942773

Clockwise from bottom left.... Night Queen, Glueberry OG, with Blue Amnesia XXL and White Widow XXL both at the back.

Blue Amnesia been a looker right from the start, she's fat, she's hairy and she absolutely stinks!

Here she is from the right side door....

day-81-ba-1-jpg.942769

You can see how much I have trimmed away, look at all that branching!

A closer look at the chunky buds.....

day-81-ba-2-jpg.942770

Here she is from the other side......

day-81-ba-3-jpg.942771

The Blue Amnesia looks like being the tastiest of the bunch. There's more than just blueberry in that smell, it's very intoxicating just smelling my fingers after I've plucked a few crispies out. Yum!

The colossal White Widow best seen from the left side door....

day-81-ww-1-jpg.942776

.... and with the lights off, you can see she's looking very healthy......

day-81-ww-2-jpg.942777

...... from a different angle you can see how deep those thick long buds go! She is a MONSTER!!!

day-81-ww-3-jpg.942778

Her buds smell very piney citrussy.... I'm looking forward to smoking some of this and it looks like I'm gonna get a good supply!

Happy growing!

Very cool man, respect. I think it's a good decision to let them go 100 days or more. How are the branches holding up?

That will keep you in green for a while!
The more you have, the more you kinda get through! I smoke all the grade A bud and make cannabis infused coconut oil with the rest, the weekends go by in a haze of canna - chai and smokes!
I've just been given a Vape for cigarette replacement, the kind where you fill it up with the liquid, press the button and vape away..... I'm researching how to make canna e-liquid so having a bit of excess this grow is gonna help!

Very cool man, respect. I think it's a good decision to let them go 100 days or more. How are the branches holding up?
Cheers Tony! The branches are generally holding up well. My Glueberry OG has 14 yoyos holding her up, but I didn't stake her as I did for the White Widow and Blue Amnesia. The stakes have held them nicely in position, but those Blue Amnesia buds have needed a few Yoyos as well.... they are so big and chunky!

I am taking down the smaller plant in the tent - the Night Queen - tonight.....

That will make a bit more room for the Widow to move across into, also giving a bit more space for the Amnesia. The Glueberry will probably come down in a couple of weeks time - day 94ish.... and that gives the DinaFem girls even more space to ripen and go past that 100 day mark.

I think I'm gonna do the same four strains again next run.... with a few tweaks, who knows what might happen! I'll probably plant again once the Glueberry's down.

I tried it but really needed the kit you get in America. Good luck with the vape.
The more you have, the more you kinda get through! I smoke all the grade A bud and make cannabis infused coconut oil with the rest, the weekends go by in a haze of canna - chai and smokes!
I've just been given a Vape for cigarette replacement, the kind where you fill it up with the liquid, press the button and vape away..... I'm researching how to make canna e-liquid so having a bit of excess this grow is gonna help!

Cheers Tony! The branches are generally holding up well. My Glueberry OG has 14 yoyos holding her up, but I didn't stake her as I did for the White Widow and Blue Amnesia. The stakes have held them nicely in position, but those Blue Amnesia buds have needed a few Yoyos as well.... they are so big and chunky!

I am taking down the smaller plant in the tent - the Night Queen - tonight.....

That will make a bit more room for the Widow to move across into, also giving a bit more space for the Amnesia. The Glueberry will probably come down in a couple of weeks time - day 94ish.... and that gives the DinaFem girls even more space to ripen and go past that 100 day mark.

I think I'm gonna do the same four strains again next run.... with a few tweaks, who knows what might happen! I'll probably plant again once the Glueberry's down.

Back