Dinafem Teetee's White Widow XXL and Blue Amnesia XXL monsters

Absolutely phenomenal looking grow room with some monster AutoDinafem girls. The white widow is huge and the top colas on the blue amnesia xxl are like baseball bats or "donky dick" status.

Beautifully done and that harvest has got to be close. How are things going mate @Teetee ?

Thanks for the update brother, stunning work :slap:

All the best

Mark..

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark for those lovely compliments, means a lot coming from you!

It's day 90 and I think I'm gonna start flushing the Widow this weekend, I thought she had slowed down, but she has sprung a new coating of fine white pistils, so maybe she's been pushed into another burst of flowering?
Her trichs are all opaque, with one or two ambers about. I reckon I'll chop on day 97/98 ish, depending on how this new burst proceeds.

The Blue Amnesia is still thickly covered with white pistils, and her trichs are cloudy and opaque..... she still has a couple more weeks to go!

Thanks for popping in mate, I'll get some more pics up very soon!

Here we go @Dinafem-Mark as promised another update....

I took the other plants down over the last two weeks so it's just the DinaFem girls now. This is how they look today on day 97.......

day-97-group-1-jpg.948127

White Widow front left and Blue Amnesia back right.

A closer look and you'll see it's just a sea of fat colas....

day-97-group-2-jpg.948128

Thw White Widow is just immense.....

day-97-ww-1-jpg.948129

..... and from another angle....

day-97-ww-2-jpg.948130

The Blue Amnesia is also full of bud.....

day-97-ba-1-jpg.948123

I can't get over how fat her buds are.....

day 97 BA 2.JPG

.... and from a different angle.....

day-97-ba-3-jpg.948125

Here's a view of her other side.....

day-97-ba-4-jpg.948126

..... you can see the White Widow in front right..... look at all those Donkey Dicks!!!

I just had a look at the trichomes, both plants are showing all opaques now, so I will start flushing the Widow tomorrow and get her down over the weekend. I reckon the Amnesia will come down soon afterwards.

I decided to renew the lease agreement for the place we're renting at the moment, so there's no rush regarding this harvest.
The problem I have is the next inspection is due in November..... not enough time for another grow.......
What I might do is pack everything up for a month, and sow seeds in October.
By the time the inspection comes, the plants will still be small enough to box up and hide. Then, once we get the all clear, I can finish them off.

I'm still debating having a go at some Regs as the Summer gets so hot, and moving from having lights on 24 hours a day to a 18/6 and 12/12 schedules will keep the temps down and save some cash on the electric bill. Last year I had the air-con on non stop, as well as the lights etc..... $$$$$$$$$$

Hope your grows are kicking ass!

Whatever you have done this grow just keep repeating the cycle. These are definitely some of the biggest autos I've seen grown out, trully monster plant's .

Give yourself a pat on the back brother. This is amazing work :slap:

Not long now mate, start the flush in preparation for the chop. Please put up a few pre harvest shots if you can my friend.

Until next time :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Wow @Dinafem-Mark if you're saying these are some of the biggest Autos you've seen, that's a real compliment, cos you must have seen literally thousands of cannabis plants over the years. Thanks for the rep points Brother, I'm also hoping to add a DinaFem badge and another 1lb badge to my collection! ;)

I was chatting with my old mate Automaster (aka Autoberry) on 420 and he reckons the White Widow was first cultivated by Henk Van Dalen from Dutch Passion, and the strain was tweaked by your Boys at Dinafem. His actual words were:
Not as heavy as the "original" from DP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was a Henk Invention (DP Home Page!)..... therefore 'Must Be OF "DP Lineage" by birth right yea !!! yes !".............. none the less, a Donkey Dick Monster, a bountiful Plant, may i say ;)........ wat you recon mark ??

To be honest, it doesn't matter about the lineage, all I wanna do is grow great cannabis from the best companies, and keep out of the politics.
He does crack me up with his posts, and I'm grateful that he's taught me everything I know about growing Cannabis.
As for sticking to the same cycle.... oh for sure!!!!!
He also reckons my secret ingredient is RAINWATER.... essentially EC 0 with dissolved CO2, making it a weak Carbonic Acid solution....

This state's officially in drought - the worst for years.... but for some reason, we've had a week of hard rain, and have collected over 10,000 gallons of the stuff! Good job and all, cos we were running dry....we had maybe a day's water in the tank before it started raining! Phew!

Thankfully all that rain means I can do a good flush on the Girls without feeling guilty about depriving the Family of our last supplies! They've been on plain rainwater for 3 days, and I hope to get chopping this weekend. I'll try and get some more shots, hopefully more in focus than the last lot!

Take care mate and have a good 'un!.

Thanks @archie gemmill, nice of you to say so Bro!
It's been a long week.... I started chopping the White Widow on Sunday (day 102), did a bit more on Monday, and finished her on Tuesday. On Wednesday (day 105), I got on with The Blue Amnesia, and finished her last night. 3 days each plant (but I start late at about 11pm and finish at around 3am each time), and now the weekend is here, I'm fucked!

The Glueberry OG came down on day 93 so I've weighed and jarred her with Boveda 62's for a month's cure.
As usual, the super reliable Dutch Passion Glueberry came in heavy at 10.42 ounces (295.40g)
The Night Queen is also jarred, weighing in at 4.90 ounces (138.91g).

So on day 102, this is how things looked in the tent, just the two DinaFem Girls.....
day-102-group-jpg.950695

White Widow XXL front left and Blue Amnesia XXL back right.

The harvesting was reasonably easy, each stem had a fat cola on it, and so I just cut the stems and pulled out any crispy leaves out by hand. There wasn't many big leaves left really, just trichome encrusted sweetleaf, I manicured them using clippers, and hung them in batches. It probably would have taken less time if I pulled my finger out and rolled less scissor hash enriched joints!

Here's the final shots of the gigantic White WIdow XXL before she came down....
day-102-ww-1-jpg.950696

and from a slightly different angle, you can see the huge amount of thick bud she's produced...
day-102-ww-2-jpg.950697

A view from above shows solid bud way beyond the main cola.
day-102-ww-4-jpg.950699

The main cola itself is a good size....
day-102-ww-3-jpg.950698

She's now hanging to dry in 5 boxes,...
day-108-ww-crop-1-jpg.950690

day-108-ww-crop-2-jpg.950691

The Blue Amnesia XXLwas a teeny bit shorter than the Widow, but her colas were fatter....
day-102-ba-1-jpg.950692

Here's the main cola....
day-102-ba-2-jpg.950693

I ran out of boxes, so I have just one box full of stems drying, and the rest, I hung up in the tent.
day-108-ba-crop-jpg.950689

That mesh panel in the roof comes in SO handy!

The sock hangers are really versatile too, you can load them up quickly and hang them as shown above, or I suspend one in a perforated cardboard box.....
dsc_4210-jpg.950895

.... and hold it in place by simply closing the flaps.
dsc_4206-jpg.950893

I used to manicure the buds then snip them off the stems, load them into brown paper bags and then clip these to the sock hangers..... and hang the sock hangers in a well ventilated room. This is some from a previous grow....
nq-and-pe-jpg.950892

It worked well for smaller batches, but big harvests took ages, and I worry that all that handling was making valuable trichs fall off. I much prefer to hang direct now, as it's quicker and there's less fucking around.

Lights have been off since the harvest started, and I have the intakes and extraction still going, along with just the floor fan on a medium setting.

It's weird not having to lug 20 Litre buckets of water around, and I keep feeling I have to water plants... but I'm gonna shut things down for a month or two and enjoy the peace and quiet.

I'm just waiting a week or so to have the Widow and Amnesia dried and jarred. I can't wait to see how much they weigh. I wouldn't be surprised if they gave a kilo in total.
It looks like I might have to buy some more Mason jars and Boveda packs..... problems, problems!

Last edited:
Very cool man, what a fine harvest:drool: Respect :toke:

I need to up my game, I have some Seedstockers amnesia going and now they have something to match. They are in 11 l netpots with coco, standing in a flooded tray, day 57. If they bulk up, maybe they will turn out something like yours, here is 2of them, 1,7 to 1,9 m tall
CameraZOOM-) 150920181559_1.jpg

CameraZOOM-) 150920181600.jpg

CameraZOOM-) 150920181558_1.jpg

Yeah I love those mesh panels too, got them on the sides too The second pic, I started a little bit of a vertical SCROG on part of the plant in the corner over there, tieing the stems up along the wall haha @pop22

Now I just need to do like you and hopefullygget the same drying troubles :crying:

Ah yes, I like to use the corners and hang some pots there, 6 l with 2 L reservoir, just to use the space, this one ran out of airspace and is now standing on the floor lol, it's 1,3 m tall without the pot and still going up, lives under an angled 55 w COB and diffuse light
CameraZOOM-) 150920181557.jpg
CameraZOOM-) 150920181558.jpg

Last pic of half the tent it's standing to the left and the big girls over on the right in the back.

Spectacular, as always!

:slap:

Thanks @archie gemmill, nice of you to say so Bro!
It's been a long week.... I started chopping the White Widow on Sunday (day 102), did a bit more on Monday, and finished her on Tuesday. On Wednesday (day 105), I got on with The Blue Amnesia, and finished her last night. 3 days each plant (but I start late at about 11pm and finish at around 3am each time), and now the weekend is here, I'm fucked!

The Glueberry OG came down on day 93 so I've weighed and jarred her with Boveda 62's for a month's cure.
As usual, the super reliable Dutch Passion Glueberry came in heavy at 10.42 ounces (295.40g)
The Night Queen is also jarred, weighing in at 4.90 ounces (138.91g).

So on day 102, this is how things looked in the tent, just the two DinaFem Girls.....
day-102-group-jpg.950695

White Widow XXL front left and Blue Amnesia XXL back right.

The harvesting was reasonably easy, each stem had a fat cola on it, and so I just cut the stems and pulled out any crispy leaves out by hand. There wasn't many big leaves left really, just trichome encrusted sweetleaf, I manicured them using clippers, and hung them in batches. It probably would have taken less time if I pulled my finger out and rolled less scissor hash enriched joints!

Here's the final shots of the gigantic White WIdow XXL before she came down....
day-102-ww-1-jpg.950696

and from a slightly different angle, you can see the huge amount of thick bud she's produced...
day-102-ww-2-jpg.950697

A view from above shows solid bud way beyond the main cola.
day-102-ww-4-jpg.950699

The main cola itself is a good size....
day-102-ww-3-jpg.950698

She's now hanging to dry in 5 boxes,...
day-108-ww-crop-1-jpg.950690

day-108-ww-crop-2-jpg.950691

The Blue Amnesia XXLwas a teeny bit shorter than the Widow, but her colas were fatter....
day-102-ba-1-jpg.950692

Here's the main cola....
day-102-ba-2-jpg.950693

I ran out of boxes, so I have just one box full of stems drying, and the rest, I hung up in the tent.
day-108-ba-crop-jpg.950689

That mesh panel in the roof comes in SO handy!

The sock hangers are really versatile too, you can load them up quickly and hang them as shown above, or I suspend one in a perforated cardboard box.....
dsc_4210-jpg.950895

.... and hold it in place by simply closing the flaps.
dsc_4206-jpg.950893

I used to manicure the buds then snip them off the stems, load them into brown paper bags and then clip these to the sock hangers..... and hang the sock hangers in a well ventilated room. This is some from a previous grow....
nq-and-pe-jpg.950892

It worked well for smaller batches, but big harvests took ages, and I worry that all that handling was making valuable trichs fall off. I much prefer to hang direct now, as it's quicker and there's less fucking around.

Lights have been off since the harvest started, and I have the intakes and extraction still going, along with just the floor fan on a medium setting.

It's weird not having to lug 20 Litre buckets of water around, and I keep feeling I have to water plants... but I'm gonna shut things down for a month or two and enjoy the peace and quiet.

I'm just waiting a week or so to have the Widow and Amnesia dried and jarred. I can't wait to see how much they weigh. I wouldn't be surprised if they gave a kilo in total.
It looks like I might have to buy some more Mason jars and Boveda packs..... problems, problems!

Wow @Dinafem-Mark if you're saying these are some of the biggest Autos you've seen, that's a real compliment, cos you must have seen literally thousands of cannabis plants over the years. Thanks for the rep points Brother, I'm also hoping to add a DinaFem badge and another 1lb badge to my collection! ;)

I was chatting with my old mate Automaster (aka Autoberry) on 420 and he reckons the White Widow was first cultivated by Henk Van Dalen from Dutch Passion, and the strain was tweaked by your Boys at Dinafem. His actual words were:
Not as heavy as the "original" from DP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was a Henk Invention (DP Home Page!)..... therefore 'Must Be OF "DP Lineage" by birth right yea !!! yes !".............. none the less, a Donkey Dick Monster, a bountiful Plant, may i say ;)........ wat you recon mark ??

To be honest, it doesn't matter about the lineage, all I wanna do is grow great cannabis from the best companies, and keep out of the politics.
He does crack me up with his posts, and I'm grateful that he's taught me everything I know about growing Cannabis.
As for sticking to the same cycle.... oh for sure!!!!!
He also reckons my secret ingredient is RAINWATER.... essentially EC 0 with dissolved CO2, making it a weak Carbonic Acid solution....

This state's officially in drought - the worst for years.... but for some reason, we've had a week of hard rain, and have collected over 10,000 gallons of the stuff! Good job and all, cos we were running dry....we had maybe a day's water in the tank before it started raining! Phew!

Thankfully all that rain means I can do a good flush on the Girls without feeling guilty about depriving the Family of our last supplies! They've been on plain rainwater for 3 days, and I hope to get chopping this weekend. I'll try and get some more shots, hopefully more in focus than the last lot!

Take care mate and have a good 'un!.

By far some of the biggest autos I have ever seen and had the pleasure to watch be grown out :pass:

"
Not as heavy as the "original" from DP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was a Henk Invention (DP Home Page!)..... therefore 'Must Be OF "DP Lineage" by birth right yea !!! yes !".............. none the less, a Donkey Dick Monster, a bountiful Plant, may i say ;)........ wat you recon mark ??"

This is quite possible and plausible. We officially started Dinafem seeds in 2005 but for several years before that going back to the mid 90,s we were swapping and trading clones all through Europe .

Most of the strains did originate in Holland so if we got say a "White widow" cut it is 99% likely that other companies also obtained the same cut from the same lineage.

Now back to this grow which I see is now complete and I must say I'm amazed at how big you get our autos to grow. You really do know how to get the best performance out of our strains. Fantastic work and an amazing harvest.

A beautuful diary with a massive end outcome. Let those buds dry nice and slow and give a cure then you'll have some potent product on your hands.

I must say I've thoroughly enjoyed this grow, every post has been phenomenal and please get some shots in the best picture thread competition :bong:

What are you growing next buddy?

All the best

Mark..

Back