Indoor Teetee's Dinafem Cookie & Blue Amnesia plus Night Queen & Toofless Alien

Seeds planted

Teetee

Lost in Space
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
01-01-2020.... new month, new year, new decade!

I'm in a new house, in a new State, about to start a new job!

It's time to get a new grow on the go!

I've been loving the bud from my last grow, Night Queen, Toofless Alien, Glueberry OG and Blue Amnesia... not much of the NQ and TA left, but there's plenty of BA and GB.
After all that hoo haa with the Blue Amnesia Auto turning out to be a Photo, and moving house a couple of times, 3 months has flown by, and I'm itching to get growing again.

I have selected the following strains:
  1. Toofless Alien by Mephisto. This is my last seed of this fantastic Indica Dom strain... it is 5 years old, but I had no problems with her last run.
  2. Blue Amnesia XXL by Dinafem. I have plenty of these beans, and I love the huge harvests. I just hope this one is an Auto!
  3. Night Queen by Dutch Passion. My favourite Indica... hard hitting and beautifully fragrant.
  4. Cookie by Dinafem. I was given 3 of these beans by @Dinafem-Mark to take part in the Dinafem Solo Cup challenge, but I was unable to participate because of moving house.
grow 107 Seeds.JPG

The new house we're renting presents a few challenges. We're not rural anymore, so that means neighbours, and mains water.
Security is gonna have to tighten up.... no bright lights at night, the smell etc.
Mains water is EC 0.2 here and reeks of Chlorine....... I'm used to growing with EC 0 rainwater.

I got 4 Solo Cups (with a few holes poked in the bottom) filled with Coco, made up an EC 0.7 pH 5.8 nute mix, and gave the pots a good soaking, let them drain and sowed a seed in each one.

I covered the pots in cling film for humidity and put them in a box to keep them in the dark. Its nice and warm, 30°C plus in the day and mid 20s at night. The seeds should pop through in about 3 days.

day 0 Group.JPG

So I wish you all the best for 2020 and beyond, may your harvests be bountiful and your buds juicy!

Thanks as always to @muddy-ledhydroponic @Dinafem-Mark and @DutchPassionTony

best wishes to all the Skyline LED crew.... @hope2grow @Vapo @NG420 @Taipan @Duggy @James0807 and @otuaflower

To all the Aussies out there... @smokeyfromau @hecno @the green bandit .... hope you're safe Dudes!

... and all my grow buddies, including @Ribbzzy @Iriee Vibez @G.Leave @Terra Firma @Trichome farmer ... have a good one!

Last edited:
Woooo...subbed up growmie and thank you for the tag.....I have yet to wander over Dutch Passion way(can't for the life of me think why???....because I see a lot of outstanding results with them)Dinafem and Mephisto....great choices, looking forward to your grow dude.:pass:

Best of luck! Love the strain choice. I will be following. Running Mephisto only rn, but just picked up some DP and Dinafem as well :)

Can I ask why you use 3 solo cups instead of 2?

Woooo...subbed up growmie and thank you for the tag.....I have yet to wander over Dutch Passion way(can't for the life of me think why???....because I see a lot of outstanding results with them)Dinafem and Mephisto....great choices, looking forward to your grow dude.:pass:
I made a fat cone of Toofless Alien before writing the 1st post... took me 4 hours!!! I'm gonna miss having some of that around. The Night Queen is even stronger though, and @DutchPassionTony has made sure I have a good supply!

Best of luck! Love the strain choice. I will be following. Running Mephisto only rn, but just picked up some DP and Dinafem as well :)

Can I ask why you use 3 solo cups instead of 2?
3 cups for light protection and to raise the bottom of the inner cup from the ground a bit more to make sure they drain properly.... paranoia really.... 2 is probably enough.
The innermost one has a few holes in the bottom, while the other 2 have the entire bottoms cut out for drainage.

Thanks for popping in!

hi pal thought id say hello and i hope you have a great new year and i will follow along

Happy New Year, TeeTee brother! I am glad to hear about all the good changes for 2020. That's the Wayne to start the new decade for sure!

I am subbed in for another Teetee grow! Will Ben a fun ride. I loved smoking my NQ, and am looking forward to getting one of those going again soon! Sounds like a nice lineup of some heavy hitters! Good luck, man!

Hey @Teetee , happy new year bro!

Heres to a year for you filled with love and happiness!!!! Really looking forward to seeing this grow! I love everything you grow

dude.

I can't wait to see your journey to yet again, another bountiful harvest.

Peace.

Back