Lighting TaNgs Telos Tent.

getting me all excited about seedstocker, got nice a stash from tony of 3 of their photos, Grandaddy Confidential on the go now with Maple Sherbert and Chem Dwag in the wings. All the grow look great so far.
that maple sherbert sounds really good :pass:

Tried contacting these guys to get a light, they didn't even have courtesy to contact me back. Light "looks" cool but with that kind of service I will pass. Amare best lights in the game.

Tried contacting these guys to get a light, they didn't even have courtesy to contact me back. Light "looks" cool but with that kind of service I will pass. Amare best lights in the game.

I’ve not see any side by side tests, can you share a link to the one you’ve seen? Or are you just guessing they’re the best?

I’m vegging a couple of Mephisto Autos next to the flowering plants and they are growing really well....day 19 here.

b8f614c1b0c206900b7e53b1c0da38a8.jpg
36a6d16cc2978f1c37b4e1f7dbc233df.jpg
5ea94d4b613c6ae267c1835d957c0b31.jpg
b2f64e4526d6dd017635a3fca8c9d926.jpg

Day 19! you still manage to Shock even after all these years! Lol

@thomas m Apologies if I missed your email, I have been really busy recently but I do try and respond to every single message. Please feel free to forward it on to daniel@grownorthern.co.uk and I will get back to you ASAP.

I’ve not see any side by side tests, can you share a link to the one you’ve seen? Or are you just guessing they’re the best?

As for side by side. I obviously haven't done one as I stated I was looking to buy one at one point. As far as my opinion on Amare light. Just from my personal use of them. And use of pretty much every other light that is worth using. I will say from my experience that amare does grow very well. As I'm sure the telos will too. Hence why I was looking at them. Wasn't trying to start anything just putting my two cents from my experience.

I have hopes for the telos you grow looks great so far

As for side by side. I obviously haven't done one as I stated I was looking to buy one at one point. As far as my opinion on Amare light. Just from my personal use of them. And use of pretty much every other light that is worth using. I will say from my experience that amare does grow very well. As I'm sure the telos will too. Hence why I was looking at them. Wasn't trying to start anything just putting my two cents from my experience.

I have hopes for the telos you grow looks great so far
F7AEE356-A081-41A0-9410-F2A7878F76C6.gif

Hello mate. Nice journal but since i follow it I have a question for you. Maybe 2. Firs i wanna ask do you think one telos0008 is enough for 4 plants 15l airpots in 1 x 1 x 2 m tent? And second question what is better in ur oppinion. A telos0008 or 4/5 cobs citizen clu / cree

Hello mate. Nice journal but since i follow it I have a question for you. Maybe 2. Firs i wanna ask do you think one telos0008 is enough for 4 plants 15l airpots in 1 x 1 x 2 m tent? And second question what is better in ur oppinion. A telos0008 or 4/5 cobs citizen clu / cree

Hay bro my tents not far off that with the walls stretched out and the Telos covers it well. I’ve never used cobs myself so not really the best person to ask about those although I have seen great result from growers like @BigSm0

Back