Lighting TaNgs Telos Tent.

Can anyone notice what’s new? (it’s not the seedlings)

f1cf59cfe93b9d8e6910ba221d3c8fe3.jpg
4875789331eb7a76a1bf154910e42030.jpg
Your medium it is coco mixed with peat and no perlite. Great guess eh LOl Nice work mate you are rocking the new nutrient line.

That will not disappoint at all. Because it unlocks phosphorus so well. I have seen grows using a/b grow/bloom nutrients cal mag and mammoth P and it makes for huge arse plants I just seen a grow using just the above You would have thought a whole nutrient line up worth hundreds was used. I use hydro fuel A/B grow bloom, pro cal, vitathrive, liquid w8, Massive which is the most amazing bloom booster and one of the oldest bloom boosters on the market and Mammoth P. After what I seen just using with what I said above I am going to try a couple of bigger strains and use A/B nutrients G/B, cal mag and mammoth P and see what I get with that. Cheers Mate

I have read something very interesting...
Quoting: "If you're using bottled nutrients, you don't benefit from microbes and P enchanchers (Myco, Azos, Mammoth P, etc...), because you already supplying available N-P-K (or in this case only P) to plants every feed.".

Think about it...

I have read something very interesting...
Quoting: "If you're using bottled nutrients, you don't benefit from microbes and P enchanchers (Myco, Azos, Mammoth P, etc...), because you already supplying available N-P-K (or in this case only P) to plants every feed.".

Think about it...
I have read something interesting to.
The Benefits

MAMMOTH P is the first organically derived microbial inoculant that maximizes phosphorus and micronutrient cycling to maximize bud growth, increase yield, and enhance plant health.

University Developed
Developed by Growcentia’s founders at a leading US university using next-generation technology. Extensively tested by Colorado growers, and proven to increase growth by independent labs.

Beneficial Bacteria
Our beneficial bacteria act like micro bioreactors, continually producing enzymes that release nutrients. Reduces the need for a separate enzyme additive.

More Phosphorus
Increased levels of phosphorus keep internodes shorter and focuses energy on bud production.

Safe For All Media
Safe for use in soil, soilless, and hydroponic systems.

Protects Rhizosphere
Shields the plant rhizosphere by outcompeting potentially harmful pathogenic microbes.

Fully Compatible
Use as a supplement to any fertilizer program
I have thought about and I am using it. to each is own

I don't mean to step on anyones toes here, just finding it interesting to ponder, but I've understood that the microbes are needed at the rhizosphere to break down given nutrients to a form that is usable for the plant and they get fed by sugars provided by the plant mainly through photosynthesis.

Now, if you ensure good microbial population and that they thrive, you further the symbiotic relationship between them and the plant. Just my thoughts on this matter, but wouldn't it optimally lead to lesser need of the consentration of the dissolved solids in the feed (because of the increased a ability to convert nutrients to their usable form) resulting in perhaps better osmosis and therefore, turgidity?

Last edited:
Back