Lighting TaNg's Flowers.

Thanks for the heads up bro I wondered why I hadn't seen anyone grow them lol the date is 22nd Nov 2012,was only gonna grow one so will still try.....sounds like a killer strain so fingers crossed.

yeah That's why :lol: and I just looked at the date on mine and it's July 2012 so you will probably have the reworked stock And even though it didn't auto I finished one up outdoors and I wish I would have cloned it cuz it was super fast and was really dank very strong orange citrus smell so no matter what your in for dank :smokebuds:

Blueberry has been jarred and the pre cure weight is an impressive 108g it would have been a few grams more but it's just irresistible even before cure so I've been dipping me sticky fingers in the bags lol. Since I've gone to 15L Airpots I've not had an auto under 100g,glad I made the switch lol.
zugu3u5u.jpg
emajyme5.jpg
qy7y7a4y.jpg
udu3epu4.jpg

Damn fine nugs my friend :smokebuds: I miss my blueberry smoke for sure I have some blueberry crosses on the way to get my fix :D

Day 30.

Tundra#2 gets her first dose of bloom nutrients today think I have another double bud too. Mazar and NL are stretching out nicely and will stay on veg nutes.

Tundra#2
ybu2e2eg.jpg
hezezupu.jpg
uvaza6a4.jpg

Double?
ebyname2.jpg
a6uharum.jpg

Mazar
duzu4agu.jpg
7a8usanu.jpg
4y6ysyza.jpg

Northern lights
hunaby6a.jpg
dubebe2y.jpg
ry4u2etu.jpg
a8a7ujub.jpg
ta7uze3y.jpg
hy4ugy9a.jpg

NL looks like it's gonna be a big ass plant. And the Tundra is coming on real fast :D

Back