Lighting TaNg's Flowers.

Ill slap you with a max rep after ive spread some around stunning harvest TaNg and love the Blueberry :smokebuds:

Epic TD grow JT! Have some of that!:slap: Do I remember correctly this plant had mostly 120w of your MS4? I know it obviously had the help of the other lights, but mainly the 120w? If so amazing! Blueberry looks stunning, lovely colours and nice and fat!
:slap: Max slaps all around bro! Enjoy! :bong:

EDIT : need to spread it around first JT! Won't forget!:D :thumbs:

Last edited:
Gorgeous blueberry my friend :beast: Dub is about to join all these monster buds with my own grownorthern tent :group:

Epic TD grow JT! Have some of that!:slap: Do I remember correctly this plant had mostly 120w of your MS4? I know it obviously had the help of the other lights, but mainly the 120w? If so amazing! Blueberry looks stunning, lovely colours and nice and fat!
:slap: Max slaps all around bro! Enjoy! :bong:

EDIT : need to spread it around first JT! Won't forget!:D :thumbs:

I would say she had 75% of the grow under 120w and 25% under the 200w.

Dub I can't wait to see your GN tent. Just ordered some S.A.D because you love it gonna give it a go when the Blue Velvet are done should have the upgrades by then.

You will not be disappointed my friend :thumbs: It is by far the strongest narcotic auto I have ever grown and I would think you might be able to pull 6+ zips per plant with how dense her flowers are mate. Cant wait to see you run one :smokebuds:

Bumpity Bump...for re-direct..:D

Day 26.

The Tundra#2 has been busy this week but I fear she may be done stretching already lol nodes are staggered and buds are flying out,I think she will be small but fast. The other 2 are ticking along nicely the Mazar is yet to stretch and has some impressive veg growth but its the NL that's the star of the show so far I think she will be a biggie.

Tundra#2
jybu5u8e.jpg
anemesum.jpg
huda8uqy.jpg
bety7a9e.jpg
ypu3ezeq.jpg

Mazar
7eqeqyge.jpg
ebujy8a7.jpg
rareze8e.jpg

Norther Lights
yvaterez.jpg
ujabu9e4.jpg
zajyrabu.jpg
pa8a8egy.jpg
juty5ary.jpg

Gotta love The Attitude I only paid for the 2 packs of Sweet Seeds and got 10 freebies.
2upu5ame.jpg

Last edited:
Nice selection there JT. I missed the promotion, gutted. They hardly ever do many auto freebies

Yeah there is only 2 autos but there both cheese lol

Looking great bro just a heads up on the sweet special I bought a pack when thet first came out and none were true autos I guess sweet seeds had some issues with them but I'm sure they have it sorted out by now what is the date on the back of the seeds ?

Back