Lighting TaNg's Flowers.

Nice JT, looking forward to the Mazar now after the TD :wiz:

Day 21.

We all love a Saturday update so thought I would properly introduce you to the three new women in my life.

Dutch Passion Tundra#2. She is the smallest of the three and is more nute sensitive than the others but its very early days.
dete7uba.jpg
guzagade.jpg
2ubybuby.jpg

Dutch Passion Auto Mazar. Never grown a Mazar before so I'm quite excited about this one.
3u8y9e3e.jpg
u4yhy4u8.jpg
ynysevaj.jpg

Greenhouse Seeds Auto Northern Lights. Could have something special here she has exploded out of the blocks.
6u7azezy.jpg
nunutyde.jpg
u5equ7a8.jpg
gyzudapu.jpg
sujemysa.jpg

Cabs looking empty for a change JT :rofl: girls look great :thumbs:

Looking great my friend :smokebuds:

Just jarred the TD and it was 168g exactly 6oz, strangely predicted by Mystic Mr Nice Smoke lol the buds are airy and hairy so I'm gonna make bubble hash and edibles out of her when she is cured for a bit.

sy3egusy.jpg
zy9emyvy.jpg

Blueberry day 78.

Loads of amber trichomes so I've harvested the blue this morning. The smell is so nice she has a cheese smell alongside the blueberry,I was given some peng UK cheese last night by a friend and I got him to smell the blueberry and he to said it was "cheesy". Hope it tastes as good as it smells,will know in a few days.

e4u6a3um.jpg
me7y2uru.jpg
bahupuze.jpg
jagyhady.jpg
8uheqaqe.jpg
enyhy7a5.jpg
qy8equ9u.jpg
ja2y6a8y.jpg
5uvuhuvy.jpg
bemyzygy.jpg
gy8ynaha.jpg
u3ygutat.jpg

Just jarred the TD and it was 168g exactly 6oz, strangely predicted by Mystic Mr Nice Smoke lol
:lol:..that was a lucky guess.....or was it???..:brow:...topself growing brotha!!...your a cannabis growing
mrnicesmoke-albums-mrnicesmokes-gifs-picture156533t-00141.gif
.......:group:

Back