Lighting TaNgs Auto Big Buddha Cheese and Dinafem OG Kush.

Thanks for the love guys.

Tang does the no. 2 BBC have a very weird skunky sweet smell?? if yes i was absolutely right with my Exodus Pheno thoughts.

Tang does the no. 2 BBC have a very weird skunky sweet smell?? if yes i was absolutely right with my Exodus Pheno thoughts.

Yes bro that describes it well,they both smell alike.

Auto BBC day 45.

Couldn't be happier with these two they smell amazing there a good size and speed and looking at the amount of resin forming the buds they should have nice trichome coverage by the end too. I've now tied the taller girl to the room as she will start to weigh down the long branches soon as the buds swell....should be done or close in 30 days.

BBC1
CLkRL6V.jpg
EaypbZN.jpg
oDqrjrM.jpg
5KtJ8ef.jpg
ZSMNDww.jpg
qEBolBK.jpg

BBC2
spNOIpb.jpg
uz1TMEw.jpg
LLoPFC4.jpg
lDqwkS2.jpg
2Ha9fzo.jpg
fXsqJ93.jpg
gEwEda5.jpg

You sir are an inspiration.. my first rep ever comin your way.. outstanding growin

You sir are an inspiration.. my first rep ever comin your way.. outstanding growin

And you sir get a Plus Rep from me for taking the time to Tell him and Plus Rep him....:tiphat:

TaNg....:grat:...what can I say....

And you sir get a Plus Rep from me for taking the time to Tell him and Plus Rep him....:tiphat:

TaNg....:grat:...what can I say....

And Mossy gets rep for me to complete the triangle of love.

And Mossy gets rep for me to complete the triangle of love.

Hit it Fast TaNg..I can't hold this Pucker for Long.....
mossy-albums-karmadragon-picture377078-1adonkeyafnafnafn.jpg

:crying:

Reptastic boys.. reptastic
Smilies%20Smoking%20a%20Weed.gif

I'm a Girl....or TaNg would be running like Hell.......:coffee2:

Hit it Fast TaNg..I can't hold this Pucker for Long.....
mossy-albums-karmadragon-picture377078-1adonkeyafnafnafn.jpg

:crying:

Luckily I mean unfortunately I cant give you rep as I have to spread the love first.

Back