Lighting TaNgs Auto Big Buddha Cheese and Dinafem OG Kush.

That dinafem og kush auto is going to be legend in the autoflowering world IMO. I can hardly wait to grow her out Keep up some of the most professional work I have ever seen TANG

Look lush mate, and not a sign of nute splash burn on the lower leaves :smoke: Think I need a smaller watering can

Day 30.

Moving along nicely now I would usually flush and switch to bloom now but I'm a bit busy so will leave it until in the week, getting an amazing smell off them I think I may have hit the cheese jack-pot lol.

BBC1.
Dunrr6A.jpg
gYHpL3t.jpg
124sY72.jpg
x5E0MVl.jpg

BBC2.
jnpLbbd.jpg
Yr5rlYc.jpg
Eg7NTp2.jpg
GRNvU1G.jpg
PleNPZa.jpg
ojORW2V.jpg

Loving sponge bob square pants...

Just to add, have you trained it that way?

The BBc 2 is defo a Exodus Pheno!! All my Exodus Cheeses had the same Structure in growth.

Loving sponge bob square pants...

Just to add, have you trained it that way?

she looks like a Robwars special but with no training...I'm quite smitten with this kitten lol.

The BBc 2 is defo a Exodus Pheno!! All my Exodus Cheeses had the same Structure in growth.

Great to know bro cheers, I've grown a cheese candy auto and that had a similar format.

Nice Tang....when there done could ya post a pic of the root mass(I know,I am kinda kinky that way..).Really I want to to a healthy root mass in one of those pots...
:d5:

Oh Bwoy,- Monsters in the Closet as per usual.... :devil:

Back