Lighting TaNgs Auto Big Buddha Cheese and Dinafem OG Kush.

TaNg

Autoflower OG
Reaction score
I've got 2 Auto Big Buddha Cheese on day 20 and I will start the OGs in 20 days so I can get a 40 day cycle going again,I've used this method I'm dubbing 'The TaNg Technique' before and found flowering 2 autos while vegging 2 more gave the flowering plants more light and room apposed to having 4 mature plants using all the room. Lights in there at the moment are 2 standard MS0004s they were Full Rebel units but I've put 4 in my other room and gave a friend the last 4 Rebels (lucky friend I know). Nutrients will be Advanced and soil Plagron,light schedule will be fixed at 20/4.

Day 20.

Auto BBC1
VCnwTlP.jpg
oqx6tDj.jpg
DmCWLac.jpg

Auto BBC2
9Ed6s4H.jpg
491pFkE.jpg
HnV7KeH.jpg
OgrwJ5C.jpg
3Cw6iQS.jpg
nQDeH5G.jpg

OOO, Iv always wanted to know what budda's cheese is like. Have you grown it before

Brother Tang now its getting intressting up in here as u picked 2 of my fav Strains and also the auto versions i wanted to order for my Christmas sweets Grow.....Subbed n curios how they Perform with your awesome Skillz. Good Luck n lot of Fun with them....Medic

After you commented on my thread saying you had BBC roughly the same age as my blueberry I scanned attitudes DP section trying to find BBC! I thought maybe blueberry cheese, no wonder I couldn't find it

Youve grown these before years ago? are they the same seeds or new ones?
I've grown some bbc so if you need any advice mate feel free to pm me :grin:

OOO, Iv always wanted to know what budda's cheese is like. Have you grown it before

After you commented on my thread saying you had BBC roughly the same age as my blueberry I scanned attitudes DP section trying to find BBC! I thought maybe blueberry cheese, no wonder I couldn't find it

Youve grown these before years ago? are they the same seeds or new ones?
I've grown some bbc so if you need any advice mate feel free to pm me :grin:

yes grew it a while ago but wasn't happy with the phenotype.

This looks interesting! Two strains I have had an eye on,subbed for this one. Love U.K Cheese and have always wanted to try some O .G!

Big Buddha Cheese (photo version) is the nicest cheese I've ever smoked, so pungent and dank :grin: if these auto's are anything like their sisters you're in for a right treat! Best of luck as always, not that you need it :peace:

Day 25.

Shaping up nicely and just getting into there stretch,I have two very different looking phenotypes with #1 looking bushy and #2 looking like she will be tall and slim she has much darker leaves than the other too.

FBycZvW.jpg
Yhj6fRw.jpg
gVzQ5Qg.jpg

2PvEOQh.jpg
020Phul.jpg
0hg3p2b.jpg
WIwYrkO.jpg
UjfWPOU.jpg
tGml9ai.jpg
tHtrcKR.jpg
TqUSmYy.jpg

Both looking very healthy there mate, are you hoping to finish off under the new GN units if they are out on time?

Fingers crossed bro yeah soon as there out I'm putting 2 in here,if I can get similar results to what I'm getting now with 150w I will start a new religion with GN as the deity.

Back