Old Reviews TaNg's AN feeding schedule.

TaNg

Autoflower OG
Reaction score
I get asked for this a lot so thought I would do a thread.

Firstly the PH of my tap water is 7.2 and after adding nutes its 6.6 so I don't use PH up or down. Secondly I mix all my nutes into 5L bottles so the measurements are based on that.

Seedling to week 2 just give water (no PH adjustment)

Week 2 to 4 - 6ml Sensi grow A&B (12ml total),3ml of voodoo juice,3ml of Sensi Zym and 3ml Carboload.

Week 4 to 6 - 8ml Sensi grow A&B, 4ml B52,4ml Carboload.

Flush

Week 6 to 8 - 10ml Sensi bloom A&B,5ml voodoo juice,5ml Sensi Zym,5ml carbload and 5ml Big Bud.

Week 8 to 10 - 10ml Sensi bloom A&B,5ml b52,5ml Carboload and 5ml of overdrive.

Feed daily and add Sensi calmag if required,these are just guidelines so back off or increase strength if required.

Nice feeding guide Tang! ^_^ :five:

Bookmarked :gthumb: Thanks for sharing

I'm sure a lot of people have just re arranged their feeding schedules ;) Thanks for sharing man :peace:

Thanks for sharing bro I hadn't been using sensizym in veg but I'll start now :thumbs: :smokebuds:

good share TaNg might Take up the AN range sometime in the future when i will run then side by side with the Bio Bizz girls :dance::dance:

Hey tang I'm trying to draw up my own feeding schedule and I'm basing it around yours if you don't mind :D mine will be a little different cause i have bud ignitor, bud candy and rhino skin but no carboload. I noticed you stop using sensizym for weeks 8-10 and 4-6. Is there a reason for that or just to save nutes?

Back