Outdoor Tajikistani Hash

Update: Next to my standard guitar for size comparison. Also makes a lovely houseplant. lmao

IMG_20190806_163625.jpg

Update: Of the two hash plants, one has hit 4', her sister is still half her size. Decided to put them on a timer and flip to 12/12 so maybe they will be finished before winter. Took two cuttings and placed them in the bloom room to veg (24/0) with the autos. Let's go girls. :smokeit:

Okay long overdue update. The big girl was flipped to 12/12 about fifteen days ago. First thing she did was shoot up another foot, she's at five foot five today. She started to flower at day ten. Purple veining showed in both plants.
IMG_20190906_204456.jpg
bottombr.jpg

Her little sister got kicked out to the deck, I give up. That was a very weird seedling.
The two cuttings I took are rooted out and starting to stretch a little bit, so I'll be repotting them tomorrow.
My assessment so far is that 1. she likes to go dry between waterings, 2. she's going to use up and drop all the bottom leaves and it's just a natural process, nothing to be worried about. 3. she devoured the Schultz rhodo food I gave her without a sign of trouble, so when these are vegging they are pretty ravenous.

Cuttings doing great. These were just dipped in rooting hormone powder and left in solo cups in sterile seed starter soil for about two weeks. Transplanted up to three gallon fabric pots.
tajhashcutting1.jpg
tajhashcutting2.jpg

Update: Two clones from original girl are just showing first flowers. I collected pollen from a Hindu kush x Afghan kush, and plan to pollinate at least one of these two. Also have two just established clones from these two clones. They aren't potted up yet. Will post pics once they are ready for pollination.

Update: Pollinated both of the first two clones yesterday. Did this a week earlier than I'd have liked but I think by the end of this grow this room will be too chilly (Feb maybe?) so I'm pushing it a bit. The pollen is from a cross referred to as Breath of Green Dragon (HinduxAfghan kush) Used a 0 gauge brush and hopefully got the pollen down into the flower heads. Watched a Dutch grower doing this on his patio. If he can do it so can we.

Attachments

• tajpollen.jpg
    tajpollen.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 124
  • tajpollen2.jpg
    tajpollen2.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 145
This is cool man. This is an area I haven't crossed into yet. I'm subbed

ok, to say i'm "late" to this is an understatement, so let'z jus carry on, shall we...:coffee: ppp

Back